Posts by Aero Dynamik

But do you really think that they are comparable, that they play in the same league sound wise and that a comparison therefore is called for? I would definitely assume that would be the opinion of gnarlsagan as he did the comparison, but I'd really like to hear your personal opinion. After all, why would anyone buy the K3K when for 1.6% of the cost of the K3K and james444’s “front venting mod” we can get an equally well sounding or even better sounding IEM in the Sony MH1?  
I don't know but I would guess because they already have a somewhat similar product (a bit bigger though and needs an interconnect cable) named "The Island".
Not really, just 'leave em on' at your normal listening volume. I don't believe loud volumes will do a better job (but not necessarily a worse either). Also, if you find the EPH-100 a bit too dark, do try a bit of EQ treble boost; it works great with this phone and really changed my perception of it. Overall, it is a pretty great phone; all the more so considering its price. Good luck!
I agree with what you write to 100 %!!! The insertion procedure you describe is how I do it as well. The only thing I want to add is that I also pay a lot of attention to the insertion angel. One way to verify that the angel is optimal is to very gently push and pull on the phones in different directions while listening to one of your reference tracks. While doing this if the sound improves the fit is wrong, and if the sound deteriorates it is right. Another method which I...
Well, the bore diameter looks just right, but I'd perfer something more rounded (ball/olive). Nevertheless, thanks for the picture and the effort! 
Thanks! Tried to order them on eBay and Amazon but none would ship to Sweden... Oh, well, will give it another go tomorrow!
I’ve now been ABing the Comply Ts-500 tips and the stock tips of my Sennheiser CX300, which seem to be identical to the Fitear black medium stock tips, but are slightly softer and for some reason give me a slightly better fit (material?/not exactly the same shape after all?/imagination?). The Sennheiser CX300 tips also have a bore diameter of 6.0 mm (outlet side) instead of the 5.5 mm diameter of the stock tips. Anyway, basically I consider them identical. Listening to...
Can you provide a link to the "FMJ tips"? Anything in this repsect is worth investigating. Thanks!
Yes, that certainly sounds ideal to me as well! Don't forget to keep us posted of any breakthroughs in this respect! Good to know I'm not the only "nut" around!