or Connect

Posts by Aero Dynamik

Jude, you started this thread and so far your name has been mentioned at least 25 times in various posts with questions and statements. You have written three posts in this thread so far (not counting this). If you could a bit more active in it I'm sure it would be appreciated by many. (Who knows, it might even help to keep the thread on topic) Just saying!
The "state" of Norway! Never heard of it? Well that's because it's on the east side of the Atlantic. It's the world's richest country per head and has fewer citizens than your average US large town. Norwegians are funny people. We have all sorts of funny stories about them in the country where I live, i.e. Sweden. 
Well that could be the truth, but is unfortunately more often than not the ramification of what's called the new toy syndrome! What you need to do is get to know the sender before you judge the credibility of such statements.
There’s something truly magical about an automatic wrist watch. In the hands of a skilled watchmaker about 150 inert metal and jewel parts are put together and magically springs to life. Once we strap it around our wrist its heart begins to tick, and as long as we give it our love by wearing it and keeping it near us, it loyally serves us by telling us the time.
Well that's a very good point and one that I didn't think of! My personal experience is that anything above CD standard 16/44 is basically a waste of money. Then again I do use a USB DAC (Objective DAC) so perhaps I'm missing out. There are so very many factors that effect sound negatively and recordings with too much dynamic range compression is - if you ask me - the number one plague of too many modern recordings. It's sometimes unbearable even in 24/192.
I didn't mean it literally. It was more meant as a joke. Generally I don't believe in burn in at all, especially in BA drivers because of the material used and how they work. That doesn't mean that burn in doesn't happen. It's just that I'm not sure I can hear it. So, if I hear a difference in the frequencies generated by the BA drivers I'm generally inclined to attribute it to - yes - brain burn in. As I wrote in a previous post I no longer have any complaints about the...
Yes, I'm shure it is, lol!
  Sorry, I think you're perfectly right about that so I'll restate myself: My advice is; never trust people who are intrigued by "The BPP portable supertweeter" and make a video about it.