Posts by Aero Dynamik

Oops, posted this in the wrong forum! Please see the Amplification For Sale / Trade forum.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my ALO Audio Rx MK3-B portable headphone amplifier together with my ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced cable. Both are in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home and have been very carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell them). Includes original packaging for both items and original...
Thank you for the invitation! We do drink a lot of coffee in Sweden so I may actually want to have two, or even three cups of coffee while I listen to your IE8. I’ve only been to London once and it was 22 years ago so in a sense it’s about time I should go again. Anyway, very generous of you!In my book the SM64 is a TOTL IEM, but I’m not sure everyone would agree on that which probably led me to describe it as “very high quality”. For example, I personally and overall...
Definitely not bad! Unfortunately I haven't got the ie8 to compare with which would have been interesting. The numbers of parameters that govern how we perceive sound are so many that it's impossible to tell if a particular phone will be appreciated by a specific individual. I.e. it may be that the IE8 suits you better as an individual. Now, I don't really think so but I wanted to present that as a possibility if you seem to prefer IE8 over time. I find what I call, and...
Nice post, and I think you're right about pretty much everything! Anyway, FWIW here are a few comments. Without going into details (unless someone asks me to) I personally find EarSonics' cable (which is the same for the SM3 v1, EM4, and EM6 that I own) to be the one I prefer the most in my collection of IEM cables. Mind you, these are designed to be worn over the ear only, hence the short cable length above the Y-split. If you haven't already noticed, the correlation...
I had a good listen comparing my most neutral sounding gear the ER-4S (ODAC /O2) to the SM64 (ODAC/O2). What you experience is definitely the effect of the SM64 signature, which is a bit less edgy (for lack of a better word) than what a flat signature produces with this track. The track may not be the most ideal for the SM64, but I think your EQ analogy is pretty much what it is about.
Enjoy your Roxanne  
Price 789 USD --> Includes shipping by Registered Post with tracking number.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my AKG K3003i. It's in LIKE NEW condition. These have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been extremely carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell them). That is, the condition is so good it would be very difficult to separate from a brand new in box. Includes all original packaging and all original...
I was an ear and a small bird.
Lol, hilarious!
Meow!