Posts by Aero Dynamik

I'm afraid I can't answer your question. I suppose you've like me noted that it is listed among their products but not in their shop. Drop them a mail (help@cypherlabs.com) and let us know. Thanks!
My favourite track for testing sub bass (1:03):    
May I suggest you screw on the "High-boost" filters? It appears to me the general consensus is that the reference filters are the best but personally I always felt they subtract some of the "naked and glorious truth".
Indeed! That ghost will always haunt this thread (and the moderator's homes)
Thank you! Guess after all I have to change my mind about cables. Obviously they do make a difference! (Absolutely hilarious!)
Ha-ha! 
Did you subject your friends to a blind test?
Cables and balanced mode to me just seem like hocus pocus. Tried to get something going here, but it attracted zero attention.   To give you an example; I can just barely hear the difference between a 128 kbps MP3 and lossless and I'am unable to tell the difference between 160 kbps and lossless , so, no, I don't think cables would do anything for me.
I don't believe in cables, but this I want to see, so +1.
Don't do it man, you'll be sorry for the rest of your life... How can you sell you baby???!!! Haven't heard the SE846 but I just bet it won't sound anything like the SM3 . The SM3 is pure magic and always will be. Had a long good session with it tonight and it blows my mind. I love it and always will. Tonight all my other gear feel like mistresses, younger and sexier but the SM3 is the real deal.