Posts by Aero Dynamik

Sorry, but I have no idea! Try the FitEar ToGo! 334 forums. Someone ought to know. Again, sorry I can't be more helpful.
ZERO AUDIO Carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT. Overall tonality (from 20 Hz to 12 kHz (my limit)) is mind blowingly good; so well balanced. My only very small complaint is that it lacks a bit of energy at low volumes. Only my TG334 has a more realistic tonality than the Tenores but only in the mid-range.Nevertheless, I prefer my FX850 over both of these because of its ability to project some truly serious energy into the music, especially with symphonic classical music. Everything...
So, up for sale is my EarSonics flagship custom in-ear monitor, the EarSonics EM6. It's in LIKE NEW condition. These have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been extremely carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell them). Includes all original packaging and all original accessories. Please see the images.   The run time on these are a maximum of 100 hours. I personally just don't get along with customs and that's why...
Do you know the value of the PayPal fee, and will you deduct it from the price? For example, let's say the fee is 3 % will you then be satisfied with $87 (87 * 1,03 = 89.61)? Thanks!
Price USD $389 - Includes Shipping by Registered Post with Tracking Number.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my Portaphile 627X portable headphone amplifier.   It is in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been very carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell it). That is, the condition is so good it is very difficult to separate from brand new in box.   Includes all original...
Like in any other discussion, semantics are crucial if we’re going to get anywhere or reach any kind of consensus. From a technical viewpoint I’ve interpreted incoherency as the drivers sounding too different, like they don’t belong in the same set of phones. (BTW, that’s what the “i” in K3003i is for; “incoherent”) Well, I no longer have my K3003, but I distinctly remember the bass being more defined and live sounding in the mix than with any of my other phones, much the...
Price drop to EUR 950 - Includes PayPal fees and shipping by Registered Post with tracking number.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my FitEar ToGo! 334 Universal In-Ear Monitor.   It is in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been very carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell it). That is, the condition is so good it is like brand new in box.   Includes all original packaging and...
Yes, still available! Sorry for the late reply!
Where, and price please! (Guess I'm still missing my K3003i...)
I fear the worst, but we'll see... The signature of the SM64 is the one I can identify within fractions of a second. It is unique (in the true sense of the word) and outstanding. I have great trust in the integrity of EarSonics. I hope the Velvet won't change that, bringing us just another highly resolving phone with a spacious soundstage and a screwdriver to make it V-shaped. I need my 5 kHz suckout!