Posts by Aero Dynamik

Up for sale is my brand new in box, never opened, never been used Carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT from ZERO AUDIO. I’m selling this as I ordered two pairs from Japan in case one of them wouldn’t work.   If you want me to I can open this copy, make sure there's nothing wrong with it and make sure it sounds identical to my other copy (using my own ear tips) which in turn was compared to james444's reference copy of the Carbo Tenore. However, the price will then be $45...
SOLD!
Up for sale is my EarSonics SM64 V2 Universal In-Ear Monitor in very good (very near like new) condition. The reason I’m selling is simply to raise money for other Hi-Fi gear that I want to buy and try. Payment by PayPal and the price includes PayPal fees and shipping by registered post with tracking number. That is, there will be NO additional costs on the buyer’s part! A quick and easy deal and there will be some room for negotiating the price. Don’t hesitate to make...
I think I know exactly what you mean, and when I get that craving I usually go for my Sennheiser HD 650. That is, unless the surroundings aren't too noisy (the HD 650 is open) or otherwise inconvenient for a full size headphone.
Up for sale is my legendary EarSonics SM3 V1 Universal In-Ear Monitor in condition like new. Payment by PayPal and the price includes PayPal fees and shipping by registered post with tracking number. That is, there will be NO additional costs! The condition of my EarSonics SM3 V1 (including the cable and connector) is like new and I’ve basically only used it at home (smoke free and pet free). Also included is the original EarSonics cleaning brush, the original...
Up for sale is my legendary TTVJ Slim Portable Amplifier (S/N CB134. DOM: 11/2010) designed by the equally legendary Pete Millet.   Payment by PayPal and the price includes PayPal fees and shipping by registered post with tracking number. That is, there will be NO additional costs!   This amplifier is in excellent (near new) condition and has only been used at home (smoke free and pet free). Original manual included (please see the pictures). This amplifier has only...
SOLD!
Sale pending...
SOLD!!!
It's far, far from that simple! To my ears the major difference with the high boost filters is experienced in the bass which I then experience as both deeper and even better defined, plus quite a bit more overall detail retrieval. I call the high boost filters "The Naked Truth" filters. To me the high boost filers make the K3003 go from outstanding to divine! God, I miss my K3003i!