Posts by Aero Dynamik

A DUNU DN-2000J/AKG K3003 comparison would be highly interesting!
To many it would still be the "best". I had the K3003 for quite a while and although I haven't had the opportunity to A/B it with my present hybrid, the DUNU DN-2000 I'm pretty sure the K3003 would be the overall "better" phone. However, DUNU is just about to release the "J"-version, that is the DUNU DN-2000J and from initial impressions gathered it could possibly pose serious competition. Especially at less than half the price.
 Good to know the little bird is still alive and thanks for sharing!
Can't help bust a move when I hear John Fogerty sing Fortunate Son. He's done it in many versions but this is definitely the best.  
Those of you looking for a low output impedance amp (0.54 Ohms) to drive your DN-2000J may want to consider the O2 headphone amplifier. There are probably better AMPs for the 2000J out there, but for the money ($129) I would expect the O2 to be extremely hard to beat. It's the only amp I've had that has been working perfectly with all of my IEMs, even the really though ones like the FitEar ToGo 334. My impressions here.
SOLD!
Great! Sometimes it's good to be on the European side of the Atlantic ocean! 
I could enjoy that stuff through a $10 mono transistor radio  Thanks!
I assume you might be referring to my impressions? Any impressions that I share are based on listening through my "Objective DAC"/"O2 AMP" which are considered neutral. Anyway, I don't pay too much attention to sources these days (as long as they hold a reasonably level of quality) as the differences they make don't really affect the basic characteristics of IEMs which is what I focus on. In my experience sources make minor differences, but don't really affect the basic...
[[SPOILER]] Anyway, this is the wrong thread for this discussion so let me just finally say that if you're looking for a bass heavy IEM none of the DUNU DN-xxxx IEMs will satisfy you.