Posts by Aero Dynamik

May I suggest you screw on the "High-boost" filters? It appears to me the general consensus is that the reference filters are the best but personally I always felt they subtract some of the "naked and glorious truth".
Indeed! That ghost will always haunt this thread (and the moderator's homes)
Thank you! Guess after all I have to change my mind about cables. Obviously they do make a difference! (Absolutely hilarious!)
Ha-ha! 
Did you subject your friends to a blind test?
Cables and balanced mode to me just seem like hocus pocus. Tried to get something going here, but it attracted zero attention.   To give you an example; I can just barely hear the difference between a 128 kbps MP3 and lossless and I'am unable to tell the difference between 160 kbps and lossless , so, no, I don't think cables would do anything for me.
I don't believe in cables, but this I want to see, so +1.
Don't do it man, you'll be sorry for the rest of your life... How can you sell you baby???!!! Haven't heard the SE846 but I just bet it won't sound anything like the SM3 . The SM3 is pure magic and always will be. Had a long good session with it tonight and it blows my mind. I love it and always will. Tonight all my other gear feel like mistresses, younger and sexier but the SM3 is the real deal.
You did very well, thanks!  So, the O2 may not be ideal for, say the 300 Ohm Sennheiser HD 650, but pretty perfect for any low impedance IEM. Well, I just love the sound of the O2. my mini review here.
Please bear with me, but what does that mean? I'm not a technical person so please try to explain the way you would to a six year old. Thanks!