Posts by beraken

Just switched to Westone W40 and this IEM is for those who is not really into iPhone control, for the iPhone compatible cable is not working properly, everything else is working just fine. Thus I deduct price for this premium IEM. All accessory included. Shipping to US and Canada preferralby and shipping fee is not included.
Do you have the contact info for phonak?
In mint condition, seldom used, no scratches, selling for 260
I am selling this IEM because I want to buy the westone w60. Heir Audio 4.Ai for $290 like new condition with less than 50 hours use. Come with all boxes and accessories. Canada and US preferrable. Shipping and paypal fee are both not included on the price.
anyone has released the w50 or w60 review? Can not decide which one to buy,is the w60 worth the price difference?
One year use, in mint contition, shipping worldwide, but buyer pay for the shipping fee. Come with iPhone cable, original box not included. Come with all the accessories and the container. NOT interested in any trades. iPhone 3 buttons control cable selling extra for $40
in mint condition, but only a little scartch on the screen, since it is made for listening music and has no video playback funtion, I think is is not much big deal. Shipping fee excluded, located in Toronto Price Dropped!
Brand new one, Shipping included
Looking for a Apex HiFi Audio Glacier or HeadAmp Pico Slim in good working condition with all the accessories. Will accept paypal, Canada and US preferred Also I am very interested in Portaphile 627X. PM me if you got one of them!