Posts by hokali

Since I have two identical pairs of er4, I would like to trade my spare pair for other IEM/headphone.   Just shoot me a pm if you have any offer!  Literally interested in Aurisonics ASG-1 and MMDT, but I will consider anything   NO cash offering please, only trading.
  I have recently purchased a pack of Monster Gel and Foam SuperTip Sampler Starter Kit and realized just only “M” size would fit my ears. Therefore the remaining tips are actually brand new unused.   Willing to exchange the remaining pairs of “L”,“SM”, “S” and “XS” for  “M”     *Update . just sold both "L"  gel and foam
PM'd
Looking for a pair of SE530 for reshell, so I wont mind if the cable is cracked Please send me photo of the headphone (including the manufacturing date on the 3.5 jack) and the price that you offer.   Thanks.  
I am interested in that as well. I am from London   Thanks
REPLIED.SUBMIT
I've just got a pair of EXK, ER4P for portable use. Prefer to have some cash instead.
I am putting this SHURE SE535 for sale.   It is a brand new unboxed replacement directly from SHURE UK, with two years global warranty. (Starting from 31 Oct 2011).   Looking for GBP £SOLD or USD$SOLD shipped global.    
Up for sale is a vienna Cable.   This cable is in excellent condition asking for $SOLD shipped worldwide   I used this with my TF10 and like to try other upgrade cable. Welcome to trade for other upgrade cable like null audio cable...etc.