Posts by Hastings

Me three.   iPhone 5, Vamp Verza  w/ the Metallo case. I had things running smoothly until I switched out a Jabra short (usb-->micro usb with the apple lightning tip) cable with a VentureCraft cable (same config). Diffeernce between cables? Color .. Jabra is grey, VentureCrafts black. The VampV was turned off prior to the cable shift and when the VampV was turned on, two led flashes and nothing ... (I now know to be looking for the red glow in the VampV's head phone...
  I could not agree more FatmanSize48 ... and you know what else is a contradiction? It sounds incredible!     “One is fruitful only at the cost of being rich in contradictions.” ― Nietzsche
I could not agree more FatmanSize48 ... and you do what else is a contradiction? It sounds incredible!     “One is fruitful only at the cost of being rich in contradictions.”  ― Nietzsche
My rig du jour. RWAK100=>O2=>1964ReModeled Westone 3s. Lov'n it![IMG]
Evening.   I'm a couple of hours away from splurging on an AK100 and I wanted to ask for opinions on the options I have. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the AK100+Continental V3 is pretty alluring to me. However if I, just for a minute, ignored the cost of the V3, I couldn't ignore the fact I already own two portable amps. Could someone try and put into perspective for me the differences I'll experience between these 3 combinations? Animal cracker stuff, short...