Posts by Shahab Ahmad K

Hi,   I have a Squeezebox Touch and all my music is in FLAC format. I have no way of getting a demo so your opinions, experiences and suggestions are all that I would rely on. Here are the two scenarios:   1. SEVERE fear of flying and that's just about the only time I use my iPod Touch 4th Generation. I read quite a few things here and it seems that the Shure SE535 are being praised all over. I hope it can reduce the drone of the engines to give me...
Thank you so much everyone and apologies for the late reply. I had a demo of these and I must say, they sound very good. However, cutting out the drone of the engines would be an order too tall for them. I was recommended and have been doing some reading on the Shure SE535. Too bad I can't demo them here. Weighing these days whether to take the US$500 plunge or not.    Once again, thank you very much and my compliments on running this place which is a treasure trove...
Hello,   First ever post. Has anyone used these on a plane? I absolutely HATE flying and anything that can reduce the drone of the engines are a God sent. That's just about the only time I use an ipod directly - usually it is in my car working as a hard drive for the head unit.    So the question is, having these on during take off (when they ask you to turn off all electronic equipment) would they reduce noise significantly? And while listening to ipod during...