or Connect

Posts by KwyjiboVenneri

Am i able to use the standard music app/spotify on my iPhone when i use the Mojo? i've seen conflicting answers.
How would i hook that up?
Am i able to use this as a stand along dac? I want to use it for portable use but then also use it as a desktop dac. computer - mojo - wa6. is that possible?
Selling my DacMagic 100 in near perfect condition (one or two small nicks) I want to upgrade to a Chord Mojo (so i can also use it on the go)  A beautiful dac that has served me well. It has tons of inputs, a small foot print, and it has a very easy setup (plug and play - if you're going the USB route like i did) But most importantly i found it to have a very clean detailed sound. It has worked well with my WA6 + HD800s/LCD-2s. Comes with the dac, box, manuals and a usb...
Same as title
Selling my HD800's that I've had since August 2015 (I am the first owner and bought these brand new) I'm only selling them so I can try something else.  They're in very good condition with only one tiny nick on one of the ear cups you can see in the last photo. You can't really notice it unless you look for it. I would rate them 9.5/10. I have the original box and manuals as well. Will consider a trade ONLY for a pair of LCD-2's fazor. PM me if you have more questions....
Selling my first gen Fiio X5 because I'm not getting that much use out of it anymore. It's had a screen protector on its whole life so the screen is scratch free! I just took it off for the photos there is a new one included in the sale. The body has scratches all over it but its simply cosmetic and not too bad IMHO but this thing is a tank!  It comes with everything in the pictures, including 2 64gb micro sd cards, including all original packaging, some cables that it...
Hey! Curious about trading my 10/10 Shure SE846 for a pair of JH Audio Angies. I love my SE846 to death but I really want to try the the Angies. If you're interested PM me and lets talk  Cheers!
Selling my PSB M4U 2 headphones in white. They are brand new and sealed in the package. I won these at a charity raffle and I don't really have use for a pair of noise canceling headphones. These have stellar reviews all across the board!  PM me with any questions. Cheers!
https://youtu.be/JQvIvKG_ktY