Posts by KwyjiboVenneri

Would you consider a trade for shire se535 + cash?
Would you trade for a pair of HD600's + cash?
Looking for a pair of good condition Grado SR325is/e. I had a pair of these a while ago and miss there sound signature, if you have pair let me know! I strongly prefer to deal with a fellow Canadian to cut down on shipping or even better if you live in Toronto! A local deal would be best. Thanks!
Looking for a pair of LCD-2's in good condition, i only want a canadian sale to avoid the hassles of shipping over the boarder/customs and tax. I am located in Toronto. Cheers, Jonah
PM sent...
I have these brand new mullard tubes, i bought them but have since then sold my pan am before these arrived. They are the best tubes to use with the pan am, many people agree so.  I will ship anywhere, but i prefer a canadian deal.  
Looking for a Sophia Princess in good condition with low hours. Thanks
Looking for a Sophia Princess in good condition with low hours. Thanks
Hope i win some awesome Hifiman stuff!
Hey, Thank you for your reply. The only reason i am being so vague is because i play to buy the Sophia Princess or an Emission Labs tube. Im just looking for something around 50 dollars to replace the ****ty Chinese tube that's in it currently. I would also like it to be local. Thanks for you time!  Cheers