or Connect

Posts by mukumi

Does the Mixamp Pro needs an Optical inline to work correctly or is it a 5.1 dac itself?
 Because as far as I know my X-Fi HD is recognized as a 2.0 system so it's an emulation of two channels to surround and I was not satisfied at all with the results. So I thought that I would pick Xonar U3 and DSS2 at the same time to reduce sending cost. If Xonar u3 alone is enough I'll send back the dss2.
I saw the DSS2 at 29£ on amazon.co.uk so I thought that I would give it a try. Then I noticed that it needed a a Dolby Signal to be usable so I've thrown in a Asus Xonar U3 (my Sound Blaster X-fi HD does not handle Dolby Live). I've also picked a quality optical cable since it looks like the one with the DSS2 is really bad. I'll use it with my Beyer COP. My only concern is the messup that windows could made with too many sound card but let's wait and see. :s
Shure SRH1440 at 179 € (today only) on ibood:   http://www.ibood.com/extra-be/nl/   (might be available on all EU ibood but this one is for Belgium)
That Koss SP330 does not seem to get any love on head-fi.   I'm really curious about them but in Belgium it's hard to find a shop to test them and I don't want to bother to purchase it via Amazon and return them :/   Anyone else got experience with them ?
There will be a flash sales on amazon.de for the NWZ-A15 today at 11:00 AM GMT+1 (Germany hour). The current price on amazon.de is 179 € so I think we can expect it to be around 159€ if you are interested.
V-Moda M-100  @ 209 € on amazon.it :   http://www.amazon.it/elettronica/s/ref=gb1h_tit_m-6_7007_8879ca4b?ie=UTF8&node=412609031&hidden-keywords=B00A39PPDK|B00A39PPI0&suppress-ve=1&field-enc-merchantbin=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&sort=relevancerank&smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&pf_rd_m=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=032CP2AG5RMHCNKWHG3P&pf_rd_i=471856031&pf_rd_p=610017007   (they deliver all around europe)
 Those are for 990. I thought that only 770 are working on Custom one Pro?
Thanks !Couldn't find them in Europe, ordered them on amazon.com but the difference vs silver ones is 12€.
Using my european version of NWZ-A15 three weeks ago. No volume issue for the moment with the Vmoda m80 (i had a EU NWZ-E585 and it was a nightmare with the AKG K181DJ, still have to test the A15 with that headphones).   The not-gapless mp3 does not bother me too much, the gap ain't that long (i would say not even 0,50 second). I was afraid that it would be a pain because on the Samsung YP-M1 the gap was around 1 second which was breaking the flow of the music.   Only...