or Connect

Posts by proid

Thanks all for your suggestion, i'm thinking about making a mouting for driver by using acrylic, a local shop do cnc acrylic real cheap. But have you guy ever heard the magnum with just the driver alone? I tried listening to it this way and it sound somewhat better, more air, cleaner but still congested and mid bassy, detail level is okay, nothing stand out, i expect much more from this driver.
 Anyone have an idea?
I have a Sr325is and i like it a lot so i decided to make my own a magnum hoping that it will be an improvement over the sr325is so i bought v6 driver and a custom wood cup for 40-44mm without knowing it will fit or not. So finally i received the cup, it was made both from aluminum and wood, the driver chamber is made from aluminum but it mouting hole is only fit for 40mm driver so it's no use. The cup opening is about 44mm, loosely fit magnum driver so i have to use hot...
Does your Pico Power has scratching noise when adjusting the volume?
The 8820 soundstage is wider but the 8920 ss is deeper, the 8820 sounds a bit more clear and balance, 8920 sounds darker, and smoother, more analog like. I prefer the 8920 to the 8820.Btw, i'm from Vn to :)))
Does anyone know the diameter of V6 driver?
Thanks, is 99$ price per 1 or pairs?
I see in the turbulentlabs site the magnum driver is discontinued, does this mean the v6 driver or no more magnum driver?
 Do you mean ADA4610 is better then 4556 as a current buffer or voltage gain stage?
 So you mean if two amp have the same frequency respond, they will sound the same? According to measurement of Tyll http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/AllAmpGraphs.pdf every amp have identical frequency respond, except some have minor roll off at 20hz cause by the input capacitor, which is small different. I should just buy the fiio e6 and save bunch of money.