or Connect

Posts by proid

Because the EVO has too much bass so you can stuff cotton into the cup to make it less boomby.
  This is how my EVO sound, i even prefer it to the DT990 pre 600ohm and He-400
 I mainly listen to the 681 EVO because the red 681 was broken, i clearly prefer the red 681 to the 681 EVO (both modded) the EVO sound more refined, has more 3d soundstage, a little bit more detail but it sound more close in, the red 681 sound more open, has smoother mid, better bass slam, it sound more fun and enjoyable. I haven't heard the Fa-003/HM5 but i think both the 681 will easily better them in soundstage. The DT990 has extremely large sound stage but the red...
 I'm a big fan of superlux headphones, I love the red 681 the most then the 681 EVO. I always want to find a headphone with similar sound signature to the 681 then i buy the DT990 pre 600 ohm and He-400 and now both are collecting dust, i only use the 681 EVO to listen to music everyday. (Please note that my EVO is fully modded and those two headphones a definitely technical better then the EVO but the EVO ismuch more enjoyable to me)
In the E12DIY thread, Clieos suggest that when rolling the NJM5532 and LM49600, the E12DIY sounds very similar to O2.
I dont' have the hifiman velour pad but i have a pair of akg 240 velour pads, can i use it instead?
Believe me, the red 681 sounds better than EVO.
Does it come with velour earpads?
 Lol, resistor which have color stripes on them can be 1% tolerance resistor or even 0,1%. I haven't seen any commercial amp that using something worse than 1% resistor even cheap cmoy.