or Connect

Posts by proid

Does your Pico Power has scratching noise when adjusting the volume?
The 8820 soundstage is wider but the 8920 ss is deeper, the 8820 sounds a bit more clear and balance, 8920 sounds darker, and smoother, more analog like. I prefer the 8920 to the 8820.Btw, i'm from Vn to :)))
Does anyone know the diameter of V6 driver?
Thanks, is 99$ price per 1 or pairs?
I see in the turbulentlabs site the magnum driver is discontinued, does this mean the v6 driver or no more magnum driver?
 Do you mean ADA4610 is better then 4556 as a current buffer or voltage gain stage?
 So you mean if two amp have the same frequency respond, they will sound the same? According to measurement of Tyll http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/AllAmpGraphs.pdf every amp have identical frequency respond, except some have minor roll off at 20hz cause by the input capacitor, which is small different. I should just buy the fiio e6 and save bunch of money.
Flat frequency respond doens't mean neutral sound, most of the portable amp will measure as flat but each one has it own sound signature.
Because the EVO has too much bass so you can stuff cotton into the cup to make it less boomby.
  This is how my EVO sound, i even prefer it to the DT990 pre 600ohm and He-400