Posts by dleblanc343

Unopened AK120II purchased in March with receipt for warranty. Really nothing else to say Cheers!
Yes? Lol
I have recently acquired this device but have decided it's a bit too much for me and I downgraded to a slightly lower DAP. The unit was used 3 times for home listening and a comparative review, all adhesives are untouched, case untouched, micro usb cable used once, etc.It's brand new! Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like. Yes I have the purchase receipt.
I will be comparing the ZX2 and Questyle QP1 in about a month or so, and will ultimately pick whichever sounds best to my ears.   I'll post my impressions here when the time comes 
I'm very intrigued by your experiences. I do agree the K3003's soundstage and present the highs better than the Roxanne customs, but I definitely hear more resolution and texturation over all coming from my Roxannes compared to the AKG, albeit the warmer character. I've owned the K3003 on two different occasions and do agree that the frequency response is great, and imo it's the most resolving universal from the big 3 companies (Shure/Senn/AKG). I'm curious to know what...
Oh wow, I got mine December 23rd in Montreal... 
You need to address me for what now? I think you shouldn't let other people's business bother you so much.  Grow up please 
Haha, I understand your points. I think everyone here is somewhat obsessive about the hobby. Truth be told, I do love the Roxannes albeit the whole ordeal behind it; it's by far my most used piece since I'm always commuting and skateboarding in the summer. It's just natural to have a sour taste in the mouth when what you bought was praised to be the best, quickly ends up not being the case. Jerry Harvey said it himself that there would be 7 Siren series IEM's, and that...
Listen, I work in the business of hi-fi, helped HiFiMAN make it to Canada and have worked at audio shows for Sennheiser Canada. Those are some of the reasons I have such an inventory, and yes, I did save quite a bit on everything I purchased! As for the Roxanne, I have no ties with the company, and decided to save up and purchase them as I am a music lover and can justify spending a one time sum to have the greatest. Had the Layla been proposed last year, I'd of just opted...
I'll be giving a call to JHA on monday. Considering I ordered my Roxannes last year and waited 7 months for them, only to hear about a replacement come along is quite annoying... (it has been said that Roxanne would be the flagship from day one)   Jerry Harvey would be very unwise to not accommodate to Roxanne CF CIEM owners...   It's a good test for this company... which I am finding quite mediocre after all their missteps...