or Connect

Posts by dleblanc343

This DAP sounds quite amazing. UI is really not on par with sound though...   I own the QP1R and would still keep it above anything else, but for a more musical and toe tapping experience; you can't fault the sound of the Studio 6 
HD800S will be lower price and probably better too... HiFiMAN's bang for the buck value is really not what it used to be :(
To be fair, my SE846 isolate more than my Roxanne customs. All my friends with customs who have tried Shure earphones agree. That's one thing i prefer on my shures over my Roxanne
My QP1R in Gold is in town but I need to wait untill tomorrow to receive it! Excited to try it with my various phones.   I'll mainly use it for Roxanne/IE800; but I'll make sure to try out the K7XX/Alpha Dogs/HD800/HE6 just for fun.   Cheers guys, here's crossing my fingers it outclasses my AK240 I no longer have.
I'm also awaiting your opinion on it with the Roxannes :)
It has literally only been used once; all protective films are still on the device and intact besides pierced at the headphone input and usb input on the side films to try the device. I can leave the music in the unit if desired. All other compartments in the box are untouched and factory sealed. Feel free to ask more questions, this should go very quick!
These have barely been used, as I got the customs shortly after. It's about time these go! Pics to come. Feel free to ask questions
Unopened AK120II purchased in April with receipt for warranty. Selling because I splurged for another player I will cover the shipping and insurance Nice chance for a brand new device, ungrimed by dirty hands Cheers!
Yes? Lol
I have recently acquired this device but have decided it's a bit too much for me and I downgraded to a slightly lower DAP. The unit was used 3 times for home listening and a comparative review, all adhesives are untouched, case untouched, micro usb cable used once, etc.It's brand new! Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like. Yes I have the purchase receipt.