Posts by BrianKT

#5784 reporting in. Love 'em. 
Greetings to you all! I've read this forum as well as the LittleDot MKIVse appreciation thread and for now I'm torn. I own Grado 325i's and Sennheiser HD595's. It will be the Senn's that get most of the work with either this or the Little Dot. Every time I read about the LD I think I've made up my mind and then I read about the Ming Da (based on Skylab's rec) and I waffle. Can anybody out there set me straight? Or possibly a Woo to confuse me further? Help!!!! Please????
imho-buy the 650's......the upgrade in performance will make you smile.....then, if you chose to do so, save your money and buy one of the aforementioned DAC's, and smile again. If you buy less then what you consider to be your "top", you will eventually end up buying it eventually anyway, because you won't be satisfied (shoulda, woulda, coulda.......) Buy the 650's if that's what your heart is set on.....and then you can always upgrade the source later on......or the...
 not a "tube" amp. but I love mine........   http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplifiers.html
I have an RA-1 sitting on my nightstand with 325i's plugged into it and to my ears it sounds pretty darn good......I'm just sayin....