or Connect

Posts by BrianKT

OK, thanks! That's kind of what I thought. I don't really care what colour they are. Taken a lot of Grado's apart.....I've never seen "Grado 32N's" before. 
Bought a pair of used SR60e's on eBay recently for parts and I opened them up expecting to find the "red button" drivers and got these instead.
Ziricote wood cups, courtesy of UglyJoe0124 w/SR60i drivers  
You might try VibroLabs.com. I know Luke made and sold an adapter ring for the PX-100 ii driver to fit the standard Grado cup. I think it was $10. It's not showing on his site any longer but it can't hurt to ask.
thanks and yes, they are all mine. The bottom left are MS1 drivers with low profile macassar ebony cups. The headband is from plussound audio. 
A plethora of Grado's. Modded and Unmodded.
how did you get those drivers out so clean?
Well, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.....I bricked a driver (insert heavy sigh here). Anybody have a spare SR60 driver they're willing to sell? Thought I'd check here first. Otherwise I guess it's off to eBay I go........
I could never hear any difference using the Transpore tape, but my hearing is suspect at best. In theory you would think it would have to, at least a little, but as I say, I didn't hear it.
  I like the looks of the medipore. Let me know how it turns out vs the transpore, soundwise.