or Connect

Posts by mangler

Sounds amazing! So does it require a special amp, and if so, is it compatible with Stax amps? Also, any info on price or availability?
Do tell... Any pics or info?
Still for sale
I was able to get it by calling Audeze customer service. I'd emailed them to find out when it would be available, and they told me that while it's not online yet, it is possible to order it over the phone. I can't tell you how excited I was to hear that I've been looking forward to its release ever since it showed up on LCD-Z prototype ~1.5 years ago.As far as price goes , it was pretty expensive, being 200. For me it was worth it though, since I avoided using my LCD-X...
Fantastic review @grizzlybeast! I truly enjoyed reading it and think you really nailed the description of the dharma
Got a carbon fiber headband for my LCD-X last night... I was so close to selling my X, mostly because of comfort issues, but this headband is a massive improvement! It doesn't really decease the weight all that much, but I don't get that terrible hotspot like i do with the bumpy leather headband, which was my main gripe. I actually enjoy wearing the my lcd-x now, which is something I thought I'd never say
Thanks @BlakeT and @Oregonian! It's my first attempt at a real review, so I really appreciate your comments and am glad it's helpful :)
SOLD Up for sale is my Sony MDR-Z7. It was my work headphone for about a year, and so probably has about 500 hours on it. It was kept in a headphone case when I wasn’t using it, so it’s in great shape (see pics). I really like this headphone, but I’m selling because I’m trying to get down to one closed headphone, and that will probably be the TH900. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Buyer pays shipping, but I’ll cover PayPal fees.
Up for sale is my Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00. It probably has a max of 50 hours on it. It was kept in a headphone case when I wasn’t using it, so it’s in great shape (see pics). I really like this headphone, but I’m selling because I’m trying to get down to one closed headphone, and that will probably be the TH900. Price is SOLD.   If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
    I want to thank @Todd The Vinyl Junkie for giving me the opportunity to participate in the Dharma loaner program. I was able to audition the headphones for a week, and eventually make comparisons between it and my LCD-X and TH900. I couldn’t resist doing a few comparisons when I first got the Dharma, but I tried to keep them to a minimum, as I wanted to give myself a full week with the Dharma to really let its sound signature set in. So, for a few hours each day of the...