Posts by mangler

Mine is an earlier version made by SKB but it seems almost exactly like a pelican case, except specifically designed to fit headphones. I don't know who exactly makes the current one though, but I can't image it's that much differenthttps://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/travel-case-lcd-23xxc-and-el-8
For anyone looking for a travel case to use with the Z1R, the Audeze LCD series cases work very well
Thanks @thatonenoob for that. I enjoy the LCD-X quite a bit, but I agree with your criticisms, and it sounds like the Z1R may be more up my alley. Pretty much convinced I need to get a pair (and probably eventually sell the LCD-X to fund them). Thanks again!
  @thatonenoob thank you so much for your write-up, it was extremely informative, entertaining, and I feel like I've got a better grasp on what the Z1R sounds like. I do a have quick question though. A few months ago I purchased a carbon fiber headband for my LCD-X, and it truly does make them FAR more comfortable. I almost sold them due to comfort issues, but the headband addresses most of those problems (obviously they're still pretty heavy, though). So, my question...
I would, but I'm a little afraid it may be the pair that had a dent in one of the cups
I just checked, and what appears under the Promotion Message is: "Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price." Hopefully this means the price will stay around it's current value. I hope it does, because right now is not exactly a good time for me to be making any large purchases. I was instead planning to purchase sometime early next year. But,...
So it's for sure that the Amazon UK price is part of a promotion? Also, where did you find out the pricing may return to msrp on the 18th? If both things are true I may have to order the z1r sooner rather than later.
+1I'd love to participate! Chain is Tidal->Yggdrasil->Mjolnir2 -> Th900 and LCD-X. Would really appreciate being able to audition these, as I'm seriously considering purchasing them. Most of the complaints so far actually have me more interested, since I enjoy a fun and warm signature.Also, here is a link to my review of the Enigmacoustics Dharma that I wrote after auditioning them during TTVJ's loaner program, in case you'd like to see what the format of my write-up might...
Anybody get pics of the new Schiit power amp and preamps?
Sounds amazing! So does it require a special amp, and if so, is it compatible with Stax amps? Also, any info on price or availability?