Posts by Fegefeuer

Cod AW is the first COD i enjoyed soundwise. Was quite immersive and finally samples worthy of a COD I quite liked rhe campaign. Used X7 and HD 800
 No, that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge misunderstanding my friend. 
That's a huuuuuuuuuge fallacy.   Anyone with enough experience knows how the TH-900 makes "this type of music" sound better than the 300 bucks X Y Z headphone, so why shoule he downgrade?
avoid pretentious clowns
You can also use the OpenAL Plugin for Winamp to make the Creative Panel tick off SBX. Don't do it if you GAMEAMP!   What's GAMEAMP? Listening to Winamp + playing the Game of your choice. A damn good audio experience. 
Your DAC is fine enough for now, the amp section however not so much.   Vali or (noticably better) Valhalla 2 will give your HD 800 investment a beautiful boost. 
Either get the Bottlehead Crack + Speedball or the Valhalla 2. HD 650 feeds off voltage swing so those designs fit the headphone best. 
 Imo the best solution for all headphones. Touches the headphones the least while allowing (velour-type) earpads to dry while looking beautiful. 
CMSS-3D treble can be horrible with a few headphones. I wish we'd get a proper OpenAL implementation for Z cards. 
Looking forward to listen to them at the Munich HE fair/show.    What's the expected release window/date?