Posts by xII DM IIx

I've considered this one, but I've heard that it has high clamping force that can get uncomfortable, a relatively high impedance that I don't know if it would be easily driven by an iPod, and a small soundstage. Any other suggestions, or are the aforementioned issues inaccurate?   Thanks.    
Hello. I'm looking for some portable on/over ear headphones for commuting and such. If they are on ear, I'd like them to be compact and not to large. I hope to match the following criteria:    - Comfortable for extended periods of time   - Closed/has good isolation for use on buses etc.   - Wide/large/spacious soundstage (as large as I can get on a closed phone, if possible)   - Compact minimalistic appearance. I'm not looking for something overly...
Does anyone own these and the Yamaha EPH-100s and would be willing to compare them?   Also, how well do these isolate? As well as BA IEMs? (e.g. how much outside noise do they block out without music on?)   Thanks.
I'm interested in these. Does anyone have the Vsonic Gr07s that they can compare them to?   And I've heard these isolate well, but how well? As well as a BA IEM?   Thanks.
Aside from the refurbished ones from Monster for 50 bucks?  
Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)
Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. stock TF10 or something like that.)
The FX700 is definitely better than the TF10, but the cost is higher as well.   If you have the cash and isolation is not an important factor, then I'd highly recommend them. Awesome treble and spacy, airy soundstage. Like a concert in your head.   The TF10s are wide, but the sound can seem like its coming a bit from behind rather than normally left and right. I find the height lacking as well.   Personally, I'd try to find the FX700s used because of the cost...
I would NOT recommend the FX700s if you need good isolation. They were not satisfying to use in the car/on the bus to say the least.
Interesting. What BA IEM is best suited to captivating it's audience through its conveyance of emotion, then?