Posts by xII DM IIx

Looking to sell my few months old pair of re-400s. The left housing has some pretty significant scrapes, and the right housing has glue on it near and around the strain relief. The housings have very small scratches on the chrome-ish bits from regular use. I'm the first owner. The headphones function perfectly, are covered by OEM warranty, and will come with the original box and all accessories. No trades please. Looking for 65. Sorry for the poor quality pics.. Also...
Bumparino.
Hello. Looking for a gift for my sister, and figure she would appreciate an upgrade to her IEMs. The criteria I'm looking to abide by is as follows:   I'm willing to spend around ~$100.   They will be worn mainly cable down, and should be primarily designed to be worn as such (she won't want to mess with looping a cable each time she listens)   They should be easy to insert and comfortable for 2+ hours. So nothing with a big housing or common comfort issues   She...
Hello. Looking to sell my recently purchased refurbished AIAIAI TMA-1s. I've literally only started using them today, but need to get rid of them to help compensate for another recent purchase. They are sonically perfect and will come in the same box they came in with everything that was included in it. The cable hasn't even been taken out of the packaging.    Why don't I just return them? Honestly, I'm trying to avoid the shipping back to the manufacturer as well as the...
Purchased these used back in May of 2013 and they've been used nearly everyday since then. The headphones sound great and have no cosmetic damage to the units themselves. The cable has some damage; some of the rubber has been skinned off, exposing the white wire lining underneath. The damage is about a centimeter in length, exposes none of the actual wire underneath the white cloth-ish lining, and causes no change in sound from what I can tell. I can adjust the price if...
Selling my 7 month old Citiscape Uptowns in Black/Brown. They have a few minor scuffs and a dent on the ear housing, but nothing that alters sound quality.   Asking $45 shipped.   Pictures to come.
Selling these HAFX40B headphones. Received them the afternoon of 2/7/2013. Comes with all accessories. Not even been used an hour; the earphones simply do not fit my ears right.
  Probably because they don't stock headphones just because they're expensive. If I was a retailer, I would pick brands that have been shown to be able to sell, especially in high quantities to the common consumer.
  What? Seriously? Since when are there boundaries as to what defines "normal" music? This type of mindset doesn't make you in any way better than the people that you're bashing - it merely places you it a different category.
l have not heard the ATH-M50s. I do, however, own the Uptowns. I can vouch for their comfort; I can wear these for hours on end with no significant discomfort. They seal pretty much everything from the outside, and do so quite well even without music playing. They apparently using something they call a "Music Seal," which is designed to seal all music inside and not leak anything out. I haven't received any complaints so far or people noticing when I'm listening to...