Posts by preproman

Ha ha ha  
  It stays as well 
I'm serious thinking about getting the NFB-7 and keeping the Master 7.  These DACs are really the best bang for your buck around.  I like the high part count and the special attention he pays to the power supply section.     One really down not need to spend a fortune on a DAC for good SQ.     Besides it will be good to have a Saber DAC in the house to see what all this BS is about harsh treble.  I really don't think Kingwa would put out anything with a major flaw....
 E, So why the CSP2+?      OR5 --> M7 --> ECBA is inferior?
 So what's the difference in SQ between the Rag and the Mojo?
 If you get any B22 I would recommend the 4 channel dual sigma 22.  It's still a pretty good amp.  Has lots of power, can drive any headphone out there (not that great with the HE-6). It's a pretty good match with the HD800 - depends on what type of sound sig you like.  It will warm it up and roll off at the high end a tad bit.  I liked it better with other headphones - but it's still a good amp in it's own right. 4 amp boards.. 
 It's not funny at all.  I'll buy the Rag and most likely sell it as well - What's so funny about that?    I bought  and sold every amp I've had thus far.  The current ones and the future ones are no exception.  What's really funny is how you seem to always give lopsided impressions of "certain" products.   Hey man - If you don't like a certain amp, who I'am I to say other wise.  That's not the point here, you're entitled to your impressions just like everyone else is....
I read on this site where you said the Dynahi was grainy      Funny stuff
All that has owned the GS-X mk2 for any amount of time as was able to do a proper side by side with any amp - knows good and well the bass on that amp is superb.  To be fair - the amp is clean, crystal clean and hits hard.  Depending on your source, yes the amp can be harsh on the treble.  That's what clear / clean amps do, garbage in garbage out.  Good clean information in, it will give you good clean information out.   I thought the GS-X mk2 / Master 7 / HD800 was a...
I did say "I" didn't I.   lol...