Posts by Han Bao Quan

Hi all Up For sale is pare of Fischer Audio FA-003 in mint condition. There's no marks or scratches anywhere and 100% functional. I've used them for approximately 50 hours. 2 unused pads are included. I'm asking for $100 shipped to the lower 48 states - Hawaii and Alaska adds $10 Let me know if you have any questions Thanks for looking.
Hi all, Up for sale is a mint condition Schiit Asgard (version 1), bought about 1.5 years ago. The unit is in 99% cosmetic condition (minor the 2 marks on the front) 100% working and still under the 5 years warranty from Schiit, I can provide receipt if needed. Reason for sale: Moving on with something else It will come with the original power supply, and I will throw in the RCA cable as a bonus. I'm also selling my Schiit Biforst. If you by the combo, I will give you...
Hi all, Up for sale is a mint condition Schiit Biforst with Uber Upgrade (I have the receipt from if needed). There's nothing wrong with the unit and everything is 100% functional. This is a non-USB version. Reason for sale: Moving on with something else It will come with the original power supply, and I will throw in the S/PDIF cable as a bonus I'm also selling my Schiit Asgard. If you by the combo, I will give you $10 off. More pictures are available upon request,...
Oh man, just right after I paid for the GR07 MK II on here I saw your post. Would have preferred the bass edition. Good luck, this is a good price.
Schiit Bifrost.
That's a incredible price for a 6 drivers IEMs, considering there's no tax. They're gonna get a lot of orders I would assume.
That's a incredible price for a 6 drivers IEMs, considering there's no tax. They're gonna get a lot of orders I would assume.
Delete!!!
Not sure if it's placebo or not, but the uber upgrade seems to have better resolution than the old board., Vocals improved across the spectrum. The difference might not be as drastic as I would like to think it is, but for $70 I'm content with this.
Hi there I have an HT Omega Claro Halo XT for sale. The card is in pristine condition, physically and functionally. The specs and other details can be found at the product page http://www.htomega.com/clarohalo_xt.html This is one of the best sounding soud cards I've come across. However I got myself a Schiit Bifrost so no real need for the sound card. It will come with all the accessories showned in the picture on the product's website. The card is op-amps rollable, and I...