Posts by Han Bao Quan

Oh man, just right after I paid for the GR07 MK II on here I saw your post. Would have preferred the bass edition. Good luck, this is a good price.
Schiit Bifrost.
That's a incredible price for a 6 drivers IEMs, considering there's no tax. They're gonna get a lot of orders I would assume.
That's a incredible price for a 6 drivers IEMs, considering there's no tax. They're gonna get a lot of orders I would assume.
Delete!!!
Not sure if it's placebo or not, but the uber upgrade seems to have better resolution than the old board., Vocals improved across the spectrum. The difference might not be as drastic as I would like to think it is, but for $70 I'm content with this.
Hi there I have an HT Omega Claro Halo XT for sale. The card is in pristine condition, physically and functionally. The specs and other details can be found at the product page http://www.htomega.com/clarohalo_xt.html This is one of the best sounding soud cards I've come across. However I got myself a Schiit Bifrost so no real need for the sound card. It will come with all the accessories showned in the picture on the product's website. The card is op-amps rollable, and I...
Hi there I have a V-moda V-80 for sale: Pristine condition, pads and cable are in new condition with 1 unused cable, no signs of wear, no marks, no scratches. I bought these back in March from Amazon, will provide receipt if needed. About 40 hours head time. Come with orignial packaging, all accessories included. Price: $Sold I won't ship internationally, USA only. All my headphones will be shipped via FedEx ground, unless requested otherwise. Feel free to send me an...
The Lyr drives HE-500 with a little more body than the Asgard, so if the Asgard 2 is better than Asgard like Schiit says, then I reckon it would be very close.
May I ask what amp are you using with the Bifrost?