or Connect

Posts by jgray91

This reminded me of my first experience with Merzbow. Utter and complete confusion.Putin thought it was stupid, so in 2011, he said "F*** it" and made Russia not observe DST. Easy.
Yes they could. But allegedly they are designing it to be discreet enough to not look out of place on a bike.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI'll give you that.Truthest truth.
Nico and ilya belongs in the same place: in the trash.
Or how about Mei May. ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
It's half way through May now. So Middle-of-the-Month May. :P
Crazy noisy bizarre court.
Boris, on Google, I agree with you. More often than not, the tracked interest and whatnot hampers multi topic research. It's why I should use more duckduckgo. Also protip, Bing is better at pr0n. At least getting new stuff instead of the same old one Google probably learned from you. That's what others told me, anyways. That Bing R18 stuff is blocked in Najibland. If you think I haven't tried, well you don't know me enough then.
Based on my still new and shallow experience in Big Data, they probably are compiling data on is as anonymised metadata to be traded with marketeers and their own advertising.
LITERALLY UNUSABLE!!!!11!11!11*******ed right!Basically this. At first I was kind of freaked out, but I came to the same realisation that I have already given voluntary involuntary data to various organizations since I can search for anime on the computer and fap to pr0n too. Pretty sure whoever uses Chrome or Android phones google are doing the same thing as "evil" Microsoft doing with Windows. And why does Google always gets a pass but suddenly MS is the like the devil's...