Posts by jgray91

Oh wow, look who's back. Glad to see you around again.
You mean amazingly right and glorious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)There's plenty of it already ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I'm pretty late checking the thread, but I'll say one thing about the Hestia thing: crap load if it is worth it for FUhesTiA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
There are some good yet lightweight gaming laptops I've seen mentioned. Well lightweight for a gaming laptop that is.And I'm not getting the Surface for any serious gaming. That's what my supposed desktop rig's for. But the probability of getting that is almost the same as getting a full kit of SR009 in my current state.
Ugh the Surface 3 128 GB, with the Type Cover, docking station and separately sold pen (really MS Malaysia???) totals to around MYR 3999. But then again, the i5 128 GB SP 3 is around MYR 4800 (Type Cover and docking station, included pen in the base SP3 price)... I mean, I can cut out MYR 780 or so without the docking station, but....
DAE BOXXY????!!Damn, I think I caught the tail end of that ... thing as it goes into the aether of the internet and forgotten.
Dats neat, poi.
topkek
A long ass review with no tl;dr of an interesting gear: specifically the Creative Soundblaster X7. http://www.head-fi.org/t/756102/creative-sound-blaster-x7-detailed-review-impressions#post_11347702 Bowei, where's your review of Creative's X5 and X7??? You said you were going to do it????????? /jk
I... I recognize those brands because of my binge reading....Sigh. I guess I'll add my first EDC set up into my "saving money for hobby" list..Hmm? Sidonia is continuing this season?