Posts by jgray91

**** it. I'm done with PP2 until the end of the season where I can just marathon the other half.
[[SPOILER]]
I'm certainly not impressed with PP2, especially so because it takes a few characters from the past season, and then somehow wants to retcon the past season's conclusions. Also their technical whatevers seem to have dropped. Maybe they can't hire who'sitcalled that drew Hitman Reborn and now took some whoever's to ape that. It's ****ty quality. Also what the **** with the [[SPOILER]] This is a mess, just like episode [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
What you need are the Aurisonic Rockets then.
Oowh. Well I don't know, since I never done that. ;_;
Not hard really. They're pretty, titillating, and weird. And sometimes you come across a centaur one for L-shaped pillows.
It's a derp on me.
I thought the point of SS is to have your requirements be secret???
Hmm, that sounds similar to what I can get here in Kuala Lumpur. Although maybe it's just my negativity clouding my opinion. The per capita income is unable to support the cutthroat prices houses or even apartments sell for now. Good news is that at worst a slow down or down turn or whatever its called is bound to happen in late 2015, so I'm saving for enough money for my own hole. It's nice that my mom can still cook dinner for me, but.... at 23 too...Still, I'm grateful...