Posts by jgray91

Dat magic floating censoring skirt, not revealing her nether regions.
Not going to give gaf a click. What's it about?
So I did some googling... glad and disappointed that that's not kirito playing a girl in game.
Facts don't real. Only feels.
Isn't that... A TRAP???!??!
Eh? You liking SAO?
Indeed. There's a bit of some feather rustling whether intentional or not in there, but her post kept getting rarer and longer. Genuinely interesting stuff, but the scope of her topics meant that it's not just a coffee read.
FORGET ABOUT THAT. OUR ONE TRUE SHARK GIRL WALL OF TEXT POSTER IS STILL ROAMING THE SEAS. Yussssssssssssssss
Pleb./sHanaKana is just too ubiquitous that I can go "yup, that's her" almost always. I only really care for Yuuki Aoi and Nonaka Ai . And sometimes Inoue Marina.
Also, **** the moon. And also, watch season two more Nana Mizuki. AND ALSO ALSO, watch Madoka('s VA) being awesome with her fists and singing awesome songs.The second season is a bit of a drag because it undowhat character development Mizuki's character had. Or was it replicated into that new pinkhaired character? Ehh. They added 3 more girls with three more not so different but different style of songs .II'm half way a symphogear fanatic.