Posts by jgray91

U3C , there's always been mods looking at this thread since That Time. Most of it Back Then was our patron ~saint~ Bird-mod. Headfi is headfi, their playground, their rules.
May you enjoy your legal vampire loli picture book.Thanks to micey for the awesome and amazing Beach Queens Yukarin fig!!......And I guess the shimapan......
I’m following vlog documents how he uses his two ipad pros (yes, both the 12.9 and 9.7) as his main devices. I mean, I don’t really like his tone sometimes regarding how “it just works and others are ****” but he does back it up with decent arguments.
IMO by 25th, just reveal....
27 here tonight.
smh@bowei006 I won’t quote tour post, since I’m typing on my phone here, but yeah, I don’t really hate Another, nor like it.As for bird turd cg anime, just watch it this one time, so that you can have a benchmark of what bad animation is.
It's a bad meme, do not watchWhy are you planning to continue? It's crap, it's bird turd, drop it like a bird flying dropping turd on a riced up honda.
Even if this is a dumpster fire, IMO everyone should experience it once.Then drop it like a flying bird dropping a turd.