Posts by lanlanb

+1 on Meelectronics.   I've been on my first M6 for a year and a half---i go to the gym 6 days a week solid for that entire time. I'd look to the S6 once (if) these badboys ever get worn out, or just to add some red flavor lol.   I've used Sony PIIQ (the left ear blown out 30 minutes into my crossfit) which were replaced by Sony Active AS100W. They sound great but i find after 30 minutes, the headband starts to hurt.   Tried the Adidas Sennheiser MX680--garbage..if...
  Haha, agreed! Seriously, Beats Studio Pro ftw!
I used the M6, though right side died within 2 weeks, Meelec offered full replacement, though decided to pay a bit extra and go for the S6 as replacement-absolutely fantastic!!!   Prior to this:   Sony AS-100W--i used them in backup gym bag--they've taken a beating and lasted 2-3 years still going strong Klipsh S4i--i sweat a ton, and now the front buttons seem to be "erradic" during gym use, they've been retired for fitness and now for travel use/idle use only...
PS 20's arrived by air yesterday.   Was looking for earbud style (not in-ear), this fit the bill.   Other options (don't hate the noob) were Bose IE2 and Marshall Minor.   Mostly for day-to-day listening, commuting (music via Smartphone, IPOD and Laptop usage)--the throw in the briefcase with the often "put-em-on, take'em off" during an 8-10 hour shift (with the ability to be aware of surroundings).   Comfortable, don't feel them, been using over the head...
Thanks for this review.   Finalized my decision for "earbuds" :)   Order submitted...can't wait!