Posts by mas5acre

Hello there,   I really don't post much in these forums, as my wants increase as I read about all this awesome audio gear. For computer related questions I only turn to overclockers forums, for audio I come here.  I find this forum to be the most respected in its content field.   A couple of years ago I bought a pair of audioengine a2 speakers and loved them.  The little a2s sounded better than my onkyo 7.1 speaker set.  I used a compressed air duster and ended...
im on my phone now so forgive typos plz. mids and highs are better than bass. i dont mind a punch but not where it affects clarity. Rock and alternative but not current "nickelback sounding rock" i like 80s rock and newer stuff that sounds like 80s rock as well as bands like HIM, evanescence, Green Day, Lordi, Alestorm, the Cure, bloodhound gang, the 69 eyes, CKY, Disturbed, Godsmack, Hot Leg, Wolfmother, and Korn. My collection is vast though and have classical as...
Hi everyone!  This is my first post here.  I have a pair of white Shure SCL4s that i bought a little over two years ago so they are out of warranty by like a month.  I absolutely loved these headphones, even though I found them uncomfortable at first.  The rubber that covers where the wire connects to the earpiece came undone and the wires frayed exposing the metal coil inside but the coil inside survived and I superglued the rubber piece back into place to recover the...