Posts by AussieJarred

hi everyone, jsut wondering the best place to buy a pair of these headphones????   i have looked everywhere but cant find a price worthwhile...   any suggestions?   thanks
yes, this is...
thanks, yes i beleive that the mod that i saw had a female 3.5mm headphone jack, but it was very compact and had a screw on nut on the front to make things very nice...   much like the second photo you have listed... but 3.5mm female   cheers
bump...
  hi guys and girls,   so i have a problem, i have been looking everywhere and when browsing through the forums a while ago, someone linked a diy female 3.5mm headphone hack, where they got rid of the cord and went for a female attachment straight on the headphone itself, much for example, the removable cable on the beats by dre headphones.   i bought a pair of M50s off scitscat and i was hoping to get rid of the long coiled cord and change it to the removable...
thanks, that would be a better place for info...   cheers
so whats the verdict, fake or not, that is the question???
no, i beleive around the 79 dollar mark
hi guys and girls,   so i have a problem, i have been looking everywhere and when browsing through the forums a while ago, someone linked a diy female 3.5mm headphone hack, where they got rid of the cord and went for a female attachment straight on the headphone itself, much for example, the removable cable on the beats by dre headphones.   i bought a pair of M50s off scitscat and i was hoping to get rid of the long coiled cord and change it to the removable...
hey guys sorry to bump but do you think these yuin pk2's are genuine?   i am wanting to buy a pair and that price is very nice but i cant tell if they are genuine or not, has anyone on headfi bought a pair off these guys before?   http://cgi.ebay.com.au/YUIN-PK2-High-Fidelity-Earphone-Hi-Fi-Headphone-Black-/170529379379?pt=AU_headphone&hash=item27b457d433     thanks in advance