Posts by punks15

23 Celcius right now.. Usually it's more than 30.   When it's hot, i always turn the aircon if i want to use fullsize
Spend the money on Fiio E17, it will be a nice upgrade against the onboard soundcard. Btw are you gonna use the DAC on computer/laptop or phone?
Yup i'm still waiting for a good deal on my hometown. I would like to see the silver one with my own eyes too, never seen the silver one
I can't spot any differences between black/silver driver on 580/600 too. But i can hear the differences on black vs silver 650
Nice!
So sexy
Beyer and Shure are good, but they're bulky. M80 is a good choice. Add Denon D1000/Creative Aurvana Live! ( Same things ) to the list too, ithink it will suits you best. Comfortable, not as bulky as Shure and Beyer, fit to your genres, sounds good already without amp
Yup, better off with DT1350
If you love it then buy the MS1 again. The MS1 sound is quite unique makes it a bit hard to find on another cans
The more i tried this cans the more i love it. Very enjoyable tonality, nice sparkle on treble, sweet mids, amazing ambience for a closed cans and very smooth sounding. I'm still torn whether i get one or not