Posts by ocswing

Neat idea, though be careful your first time out. The soles on that are meant for a hard court like parquet or wood. I've found when you're not on those types of surfaces the traction isn't very good.
I'll be attending, but mainly as an observer. Not bringing anything to demo.
  There was a sequel! 
Still available!
  That thing is so freaking sexy! If it was legal I would marry it.
 Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.
  Sorry, not interested in any trades.
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...