Posts by ocswing

I'll be attending, but mainly as an observer. Not bringing anything to demo.
  There was a sequel! 
Still available!
  That thing is so freaking sexy! If it was legal I would marry it.
 Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.
  Sorry, not interested in any trades.
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...
Hello,   I'm selling my old gear that I no longer use. They haven't been used for about a year except to test that everything is still working properly. I feel the prices are already very good so no lowballers. There is nothing wrong with any of the gear, but I simply have better now and am not using it. Price includes shipping and I am only selling to CONUS buyers. Sorry international people, but international shipping is a PITA. Paypal only and buyer is responsible...