Posts by Remior

If anyone it's having problems with native ASIO there are a solution:   http://www.asio4all.com/   WASAPI (Event Mode) it's at least as good as  native ASIO too. Dont' forget to put high priority process (Real Time) on Windows Task Manager the program you play your music (foobar, Aimp, etc etc)
 Thanks soo much I will email to them and see what they say to me... Edit: Grado's people has answered me and they say that it's the new current box and 100% grado. At least I know I have one of the latest versions and from this year hehehe
Hello all.   Here a new grado fan with a SR60i buyed on amazon... my surprise was it didn't came on the regular box... anyone knows why? maybe new 2014 version?   Headphones sounds pretty good...  
Some time ago I made a tutorial to set up windows like I have to help other people from a forum in my country, I put you the google translation and maybe helps you to... the sreens are in spanish but I think there is no problem to understand...   http://translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.auriculares-hifi.com%2Fforo%2Findex.php%2Ftopic%2C521.0.html&act=url
 heheh now I think you get my point, i'm not native english speaker and it's hard to me explain myself this way but remo has put the idea on your head. But it's even mor complicated because the Ohm aren't costant in all the frequencys.... look at the Senn HD800 for example: You can see the peak at 600 ohm of impedance on 100Hz... 
The more resistance you conect to amplifier the less power it can deliver to it.   It's impossible deliver the same power changing the headphones or speaker you conect for the same quantity of volume gain you set on amplifier, because their resistance to electricity isn't the same.   Low impedance headphones improve with amplifiers deliver a good amount of current (Hifiman's for example). High impedance headphones improve with amplifiers tat deliver a good amount of...
I using the M Stage too, to preamp the PC speakers I have (Microlab Self amplified), and mine it's from August 2013 and it has the RCA cancellation headphone jack too. By the way I'm really impressed because it works very well like preamp for speakers too, and nobody had speak about that... and even in the Matrix web there aren't soo much information abut the rca outs to know how it works as preamp....   I have the LM4662NA opamp in the DAC section and the Class A...
Cheap USB 3.0 certified cable (1) Monoprice (10) Free cable that came with DAC (8) Standard printer USB (6) Rosewill Goldplated (1) USB A male to a USB B male adapter (1) Wireworld Starlight (7) Wireworld Silver Starlight (1) Audioquest Cinnamon (2) Audioquest Carbon (1) Cardas Clear (4) Kimber (4) Supra USB cable (2) Audioquest Coffee (2) Audioquest Diamond (4) Furutech GT2 USB cable (2) Acoustic Revive PL (1) Locus Polestar (1) Guitardave's Pangea (1) Whiplash Audio...
It's a mod very easy to do... it works too with the K701.     Later...  
I found myself enjoying much more the K701 on the M Stage than the HD650, and I think it's a question of how it power the both headphones. Power minds nothing but how you power it means everything.   1 Watt = 1Volt x 1 Ampere   Low impedance and high sensivity headphones needs power with Ampere dependence (power watts based on more ampere quantity and less volts). Low impedance and low sensivity headphones needs power with Ampere and Volt dependence (very complicated...