Posts by eclipes

Open to offers
BUMP, price negotiable..open to offers
Mint condition Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 for sale. One of the best tube dacs to use, pairs well with almost anytime. I've tried headphones, speakers, home audio and all works well.    Read all the incredible reviews on this unit. Retails for $475   http://shop.grantfidelity.com/Grant-Fidelity-TubeDAC-11-D-A-Converter.html   Price: $350 local pickup in Toronto, Canada    Could ship within Canada or US at owners expense.
Hi all,   Haven't been on here for ages but I have 2 sets of decent quality bookshelf speakers for sale.   Swans M200 MKIII - best computer speakers you can get, performance is good enough for TV/movie use.  - Mint Condition - not a single scratch or defect - About 1-1.5 year old   Price: $400 OBO   Behringer MS40 - Bang for buck bookshelf speakers - Not as great as Swans but pretty darn good with built-in 24/192 DAC - Like New Condition - Not a single scratch...
Have a mint condition HTC EVO 3D that is unlocked and fully rooted.   Screen protector on since day 1.    Have numerous brand new cases including the Otterbox Defender (35$ value) along other nice looking cases brand new in box.   Phone also comes with a larger capacity Battery giving the phone 24 hours of straight usage. Stock battery is included as well for spare.     Price: 180$ + Shipping OBO
oh, one of the main reason i can think is due to its minimal usage and whenever i do use it, i will clean it after each use. Just wiping it with a damp cloth can remove any debris and oil but never near the bore of the IEM just the exterior shell will suffice.
you mean the cable?
looking to sell my portable setup, i'm going towards desktop and car audio now.   Aurisonic ASG-1 like new, got it and didn't really use it. 150-250hrs. Comes with all accessories that came with it. Painted the AS logo white, looks really good. See pic. Cowon J3 16GB+8GB memory card - best portable system. Used many daps throughout my audio years but in the end, i keep buying back the Cowon J3. Has screen protector since day one. Accessories - Pouch for...
looking to sell my portable setup, i'm going towards desktop and car audio now.   Cowon J3 16GB+8GB memory card - best portable system. Used many daps throughout my audio years but in the end, i keep buying back the Cowon J3. Has screen protector since day one. Accessories - Custom Case for Cowon J3, fits like a glove and a little carrying pouch to store the DAP and IEMS   I am the original owner for both items, active on both Aurisonic and Cowon threads....
ASUS M50VM-B1  Core 2 Duo T9400  4GB  320GB  15.4IN WXGA+ GeForce 9600M GS 1GB  Windows 7 Ultimate  Notebook runs like new. No issues and errors. The notebook is wrapped with 3M Carbon Fiber Wrap Price: $300 OBO, Extremely Flexible on Price More information and reviews could be found at this site. http://ncix.com/products/?sku=31525 Looking for something lighter and smaller.