Posts by eclipes

Have a mint condition HTC EVO 3D that is unlocked and fully rooted.   Screen protector on since day 1.    Have numerous brand new cases including the Otterbox Defender (35$ value) along other nice looking cases brand new in box.   Phone also comes with a larger capacity Battery giving the phone 24 hours of straight usage. Stock battery is included as well for spare.     Price: 180$ + Shipping OBO
oh, one of the main reason i can think is due to its minimal usage and whenever i do use it, i will clean it after each use. Just wiping it with a damp cloth can remove any debris and oil but never near the bore of the IEM just the exterior shell will suffice.
you mean the cable?
looking to sell my portable setup, i'm going towards desktop and car audio now.   Aurisonic ASG-1 like new, got it and didn't really use it. 150-250hrs. Comes with all accessories that came with it. Painted the AS logo white, looks really good. See pic. Cowon J3 16GB+8GB memory card - best portable system. Used many daps throughout my audio years but in the end, i keep buying back the Cowon J3. Has screen protector since day one. Accessories - Pouch for...
looking to sell my portable setup, i'm going towards desktop and car audio now.   Cowon J3 16GB+8GB memory card - best portable system. Used many daps throughout my audio years but in the end, i keep buying back the Cowon J3. Has screen protector since day one. Accessories - Custom Case for Cowon J3, fits like a glove and a little carrying pouch to store the DAP and IEMS   I am the original owner for both items, active on both Aurisonic and Cowon threads....
ASUS M50VM-B1  Core 2 Duo T9400  4GB  320GB  15.4IN WXGA+ GeForce 9600M GS 1GB  Windows 7 Ultimate  Notebook runs like new. No issues and errors. The notebook is wrapped with 3M Carbon Fiber Wrap Price: $300 OBO, Extremely Flexible on Price More information and reviews could be found at this site. http://ncix.com/products/?sku=31525 Looking for something lighter and smaller.
didn't Dale say there will be aesthetic options for the ASG-1? Other than the 1.2 revision, what else is being updated for the ASG-1? I just hope with the new IEMs coming out that the ASG-1 won't be left aside...
guys, my cable is starting to green, looks old and dirty now. Whats the best way to clean it? or is there a good aftermarket cable that pairs well with the ASG-1?
I would describe the Um3x in very similar way as you. Its not the best iem out there but for some reason, you just feel satisfied because everything is there. It delivers the full package.    
Mint Samsung Wave GT-S8500 Unlocked Phone. Will work on all carriers. Not a single scratch and tick anywhere on the phone. Has Screen protector since Day 1.   Surprisingly good Audio Player, comparable to my Cowon J3. Apparently it has a Wolfson 8994 chip inside.   And a very high review on its audio capabilities. http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_s8500_wave-review-480p6.php   PS: one little problem, the camera button doesn't work. Its just the button, because...