Posts by EZPZ

I had always been under the impression that customer service was excellent from both UE and Massdrop.   However, with the non-response time that just keeps on growing from both companies, I can't say that I've been at all impressed. When a logistical hiccup occurs, and you have passionate hobbyists who have just spent a lot of money on a premium product simply asking for updates on how things are progressing, is that too much to ask for?   A quick message along the...

Hey all,   Up for sale is my pair of Noble Audio Kaiser 10's.   I received them in January, so they have about 3.5 months of light usage.   I don't have much time to listen in general these days, so instead of having these wonderful customs just lay around the house, I'd like to pass them on to a fellow head-fier!   Will come with original Otterbox (full disclosure: Noble customizes each box to order, so this has my name engraved onto it), ownership transfer card,...
Up for sale is the very popular Schiit Modi & Vali combo. Both are in excellent condition.   Will come with original Vali wall wart.   Asking for $OLD shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Add 3% to cover Paypal fees, or if you feel comfortable with my feedback, you can choose to gift as well.   Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a Schiit Asgard 2 in good condition. Functions perfectly, but does have a few scratches and smudges (see attached pictures to get a better idea).   Will include power cable.   Asking for $SOLD shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Add 3% to cover Paypal fees, or if you feel comfortable with my feedback, you can choose to gift as well.   Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a DNA Sonett in excellent condition. It has been upgraded with Reference Audio Mods that include Jensen Caps and Audio Consulting Silver Wire for the internals. The stock tubes have also been upgraded to a Mullard GZ34 and a Russian 6H30-DR supertube.   Will include power cable.   Asking for $OLD shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Add 3% to cover Paypal fees, or if you feel comfortable with my feedback, you can choose to gift as well.   Thanks for looking!
Thanks cizx. That'll be plan B if I don't find any interested Head-Fiers. :)   I'm hoping to pick up the Gungnir for $650. The Bifrost for $400.
Hey all,   Looking to pick up either a Schiit Gungnir or Bifrost in good condition. See below for the specs I'm looking for:   Gungnir USB Gen 2 USA plug - 115V   Bifrost USB Gen 2 Uber analog USA plug - 115V   Shoot me a PM if you're interested in selling one! :)   Best, Peter
Sale pending payment tomorrow morning.
Hey guys,   Up for sale is my Sennheiser HD800. I purchased them roughly 3 months ago, and they have been babied every since they arrived at my door step. They remain in excellent condition with no scratches or nicks that I can see, and of course, function flawlessly.   Along with the HD800, I am including a beautiful 3 meter (approx. 10 feet) black French Silk cable made by Q-Audio, as well as the matching HD800 adapters (also made by Q-Audio). I must say that out of...