or Connect

Posts by EZPZ

Sorry oopeteroo, only shipping to the CONUS.
Hi Baamx2,   $310 shipped is for the Valhalla 2 only.   The Bifrost has been sold. I removed the details regarding the Bifrost, but forgot to update the title of the thread. My apologies!
Up for sale is my Norne Audio Vanquish Series Cable for the Sennheiser HD800.   The cable is gorgeous and is very flexible (I can't stand rigid cables). However, as I am parting ways with my HD800, I will no longer have any use for this cable.   Headphone type: Sennheiser HD800 Length: 5 ft. Termination: Furutech FT-763 1/4 inch Sleeve Color: Black Splitter Type: Wenge, engraved, black Connection Heatshrink: Metallic Gold   Cost for a new Vanquish series cable...
Up for sale is my Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball. I have had this amp since mid-June of last year.   It was custom built for me by a fellow Head-Fier and features a black stain on the wood and a nickel finish plate.   The nickel finish on the transformer is showing some minor signs of wear near the screws, but overall the amp is in good condition.   Includes original tubes from Bottlehead and a power cable.   Asking for $OLD shipped. Gift or add 3% to cover PayPal...
Up for sale is my Bifrost Uber 2nd Gen USB purchased in March of last year. Will come with original power cord. I no longer have the manual, nor the original Schiit shipping box.   Asking for $OLD shipped. Gift or add 3% to cover PayPal fees.
Up for sale is my Valhalla 2 that I purchased mid-October of last year. Will come with original accessories, and will be carefully packaged in original Schiit shipping box.   Asking for $OLD shipped. Gift or add 3% to cover PayPal fees.
Purchased these essentially new about a year ago from a fellow Head-Fier. They are in great condition, and whenever not in use, have been carefully resting on top of a Woo Audio stand. Only put about 3-4 hours on them each week, so I estimate they have around 200 hours or so of use.   They are Anax modded (see InnerFidelity article for more details (http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/diy-modification-sennheiser-hd-800-anaxilus-mod).   Will ship with original...
I had always been under the impression that customer service was excellent from both UE and Massdrop.   However, with the non-response time that just keeps on growing from both companies, I can't say that I've been at all impressed. When a logistical hiccup occurs, and you have passionate hobbyists who have just spent a lot of money on a premium product simply asking for updates on how things are progressing, is that too much to ask for?   A quick message along the...

Hey all,   Up for sale is my pair of Noble Audio Kaiser 10's.   I received them in January, so they have about 3.5 months of light usage.   I don't have much time to listen in general these days, so instead of having these wonderful customs just lay around the house, I'd like to pass them on to a fellow head-fier!   Will come with original Otterbox (full disclosure: Noble customizes each box to order, so this has my name engraved onto it), ownership transfer card,...