Posts by spekkio

If I am not wrong it is called syringing
If you used Paypal to pay, you can retrieve the order by using their 'Check out' system. For your order number, just use the chain of numbers which appears in the item you paid for: HeirAudio2012XXXXXX.The numbers (sans the HeirAudio) is the order number.
Hi all,   Would like to sell a Stax SR007 Omega II Mk1 headphone in pristine condition. I am selling this because I am no longer using them ever since moving to speakers.   They are the best headphones I have ever owned.   This pair is in pristine condition, I would rate it 9/10. I cannot find anything wrong with the headphone cosmetically except a very very small nick about 0.5mm x 0.5mm. And that is me nitpicking.   The pads are in great condition...
  My current setup. When your Stax Omega II Mk1s are in storage, you know speakers are the real deal. Though I do miss the stats' transients and neutrality once in a while.
Hello all, Want to sell a Stax SRM-323S solid state electrostatic amplifier. Condition 10/10. Comes with all box and manuals. 240V set. Bought from local authorized dealer Music By Design. Pictures here:  http://www.head-fi.org/gallery/image/view/album/150405/id/621142/sort/display_order Omega II headphone is NOT included   I am asking for USD 815. (excl paypal and shipping) I will only ship tracked with insurance.  PM me with your best offer. I accept...
I have been using the SRM-323S with my 007 mk1s for some time now. They are ~okay. I noticed a peak at 10k which is pretty bad with some songs (source is ODAC, may account for this), but generally everything feels all right - bass is there, enough slam, not that much rumble, mids are ok, highs are present. It is not what I would call something that would blow you away though, there is a sense of 'unremarkable-ness' about the combo. Perhaps there is not enough bite at the...
Would like to buy an SRM-717 OR SRM-727II. Would prefer 240V version. For SRM-727II if you have 100V version that can be negotiated too. I am willing to pay USD 1000 for the amp (SRM-717). SRM-727II we can negotiate the price. Shipping / Paypal charges etc inclusion in this price can be negotiated. Seller should be willing to ship to Singapore.   Thank you.
Hello all,   I would like to sell a Stax SRS-005S (Baby Stax SR-003 + SRM-252S amplifier combo). I am willing to sell separately. PM me for details.   Re the items:   Stax SR003 - This is the 'in the ear' Earspeaker that Stax has made. This version is the pro jack version which has 5 pins and can work with any pro bias stax amplifier. I bought it from Kuboten and thus it does not come with a box. It has the stock large tips, but it can use any normal UE type...
Hello all,   I would like to sell a Stax SRS-005S (Baby Stax SR-003 + SRM-252S amplifier combo). I am willing to sell separately. PM me for details.   Re the items:   Stax SR003 - This is the 'in the ear' Earspeaker that Stax has made. This version is the pro jack version which has 5 pins and can work with any pro bias stax amplifier. I bought it from Kuboten and thus it does not come with a box. It has the stock large tips, but it can use any normal UE type...
Is there something wrong with me if I prefer the SRM-252S to the SRM-323S on my O2 mk1? I don't know why but the 323S just sounds more muffled and 'distant'. The 252S is closer and more engaging.