Posts by lmilhan

These have sold, thanks!
I upgraded my source recently, and so I am letting go of my Logitech Squeezebox Duet network player.   I bought this brand new, and have babied it. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I scrutinized the cosmetic condition, and the only thing I could find to nit pick was very fine normal wear type scratches on the back of the remote. The scratches are tiny and difficult to see.   I have the original box, packing material and manual. These come from a smoke...
Sale did not go through, these are still available.   Thanks.
Up for sale are my beloved Denon AH-D2000s. Purchased these new, and have babied them. They have been well taken care of - as is all of my gear. The only reason I am selling them is because I stepped up to the top tier Denon model in the same family. So these aren't used nearly as much any more. Would love to see them go to a good home where they will be appreciated.   I have the original box, packing material and manual. These come from a smoke and pet free...
SOLD! Thanks.     Hi all.   I am selling a very lightly used Zero Dac/headmp/preamp. I am the first and only owner of this amp, and it is stock (no mods performed). The amp comes from a smoke free home, and as with all of my equipment, I took meticulous care of it, so it is in like new condition. If you do a search around here at Head-Fi, you will see that this little amp has received much praise over the years.   My asking price is $120. I will eat the...
Please shoot me a PM if you have a KAB EV-1 for sale along with your asking price.   Thanks!
Looking to buy a pair of Grado SR-60s old model or new model, doesn't matter, as long as they are original (unmodified in any way), come from a smoke free environment, and are in good shape.   Please send me a PM with your asking price.   EDIT: Not sure why my trader feedback is only +1. I haven't visited Head-Fi in quite a while, so I am not aware of all of the changes that have taken place since I've been gone. Please click the link in my sig. for a history of...
Update.
Sold avatarowoe a pair of Grado Bowl Pads. Fast payment, great communications. Would definitely do business with him again Thanks!
SOLD!