Posts by lmilhan

SOLD! Thanks.     Hi all.   I am selling a very lightly used Zero Dac/headmp/preamp. I am the first and only owner of this amp, and it is stock (no mods performed). The amp comes from a smoke free home, and as with all of my equipment, I took meticulous care of it, so it is in like new condition. If you do a search around here at Head-Fi, you will see that this little amp has received much praise over the years.   My asking price is $120. I will eat the...
Please shoot me a PM if you have a KAB EV-1 for sale along with your asking price.   Thanks!
Looking to buy a pair of Grado SR-60s old model or new model, doesn't matter, as long as they are original (unmodified in any way), come from a smoke free environment, and are in good shape.   Please send me a PM with your asking price.   EDIT: Not sure why my trader feedback is only +1. I haven't visited Head-Fi in quite a while, so I am not aware of all of the changes that have taken place since I've been gone. Please click the link in my sig. for a history of...
Update.
Sold avatarowoe a pair of Grado Bowl Pads. Fast payment, great communications. Would definitely do business with him again Thanks!
SOLD!
For sale, 1 pair of like new Grado Bowl Pads. I used these only one time, so they are essentially new. $17 shipped to any location within the CONUS. I will eat the Paypal fee as well. My Head-Fi feedback is linked in my sig. PM me if you are interested and I will let you know where to send Paypal payment. I will only ship to the same address that is confirmed on the Paypal account from which I am paid. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by SP Wild WTF!!! I took out a massive loan from the bank, quit my job, and tossed all that money into the stock market.... and I have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps I over estimate my entrepreneural capabilities...or sanity............................................ .................................................. ..................... ............................ or both. Click on the link I...
Quote: Originally Posted by nealric Index funds X 1,000,000,000 Specifically LOW COST Index Funds. Check out Vanguard, they have the lowest costs for index funds in the business. Get your asset allocations figured out (stock to bonds ratio appropriate for you and your situation), and then put everything on auto pilot. If you want to win in the stock market (over the long haul) dollar cost averaging in low cost index funds with the proper asset...
Are you sure he is actually wealthy, or does he just have the illusion of wealth? I know people who earn $200k+ per year, and are broke as a joke - dozens of credit cards maxed out, a huge house with multiple new cars parked in the driveway, and they live from one paycheck to the next. In other words, they don't live below their means (and barely live within their means). And they have hardly any money saved or invested for retirement. They are just barely able to afford...