or Connect

Posts by Tilpo

Well the Belgian Ardennes were also pretty tough. We ended up walking up most of the steeper hills, which gave us an overall average speed of about 10km/h20kmh^-1 = 20 kilometers per Planck constant.It's not really hard at all. Everyone can do it, especially if you cycle smaller distances daily.
On flat terrain it's no big deal at all. I do 50km distances like twice per month or so. With all the luggage we had it would be like 6 hours of cycling. Which is actually much less tiring than 6 hours of walking, since cycling puts much less stress on your joints.
Well sure. I mean my mouse pad is a whole lot better than those cheap plastic ones, and most definitely it's better compared to just using my mouse on my table top. However, I don't really see the point in upgrading at all. I don't see how the difference between two decent mousepads can be significant.
does the pad really matter that much? I've been using the same thing for like 4-5 years now, and I don't really see any reason to buy anything new.
Just came back from a biking trip through Belgium the other days. Biking through the Ardennes with its relatively steep hills is not recommended on a crappy bike with like 15kg of luggage. We planned to do 100km a day, but it became more like 60km per two days -_- Also, Boris got drunk!?
Just watched. The setup times were absolutely awful, but the gameplay was pretty cool.Still, I'm more hyped about Twilight Princess coming up now.
Join the Logicool g502 master race.Mine was only 5k yen, quite a good deal I'd say.
Lol, though I actually know that word. Never seen it used much though.Never seen the kanji on the left though, can't wait until my joyo kanji learning yourney is over. I should be done somewhere in November at my current pace.Is this German sarcasm, or do you seriously think that's a crappy bike. By Dutch standards, any bike which has gears is not shabby at all. I've been driving on a similar bike for 6 years or so now, and people here comment on how good my bike is.Also...
No? Why would I? I don't even watch anime anymore. And even when I did, I really didn't care at all about figs. (and no, I don't like the taste of figs either, although dried they are OK, I guess.)Yep. I think I lost about twice as much money on the B22 as I did on buying my Stax.I'll just see the B22 as a investment towards life experience -- one will not as easily make a mistake a second time.
Well I bought one nice fountain pen in Japan, and some ink too. So yeah, you're right, that's still a thing. Although I'm probably not going to buy anything for the coming year or so.