Posts by Tilpo

You'd have to do better than that to surprise us.
I already knew of that first one, first time hearing the other ones. I think most of them are pretty 'meh'.
Don't really care about headphones anymore, so I don't at all feel the need to buy new gear.I do have my Sennheiser HD 25-1 II's, so it's not like I'll be going without music for the entire time I'm there.
I have an 18m^2 room, so size is not really a problem.And there wouldn't be that much to bring actually. Just my desktop, monitors and keyboard. My STAX phones + amp and speakers too. But if I look at it realistically I'll just have to get used to not having any of those. I can bring the majority of my clothes, some books, and still quite a bit of miscellaneous stuff. 30kg is still a lot of luggage. And if I really feel the need for speakers, I could buy cheapo speakers...
Hmmm, I will have to get used to this. I will be using a budget class laptop instead of my 3 monitor desktop setup for 5 months. I wish I could take along 200kg with me to Japan, instead of 30kg. orz.
Hmmm.I kinda like Gorillaz, I occasionally listen to Massive Attack, and there's some music that often uses synthesizers that I sometimes listen to (still more rock than electronic).Also, there's Kimonos. A project of a band member from Number Girl (one of my favorite bands), and also related to Zazen Boys.Now that's something I haven't heard in a while.I used to listen to Rammstein a lot about 5 years ago, but I kinda grew out of it eventually. Still remember most of the...
Lol same.Never got into much electronic music at all.
Both are rightKokoro is heart, odoru is to dance. In the title it says kokoro odoru, and they say that several times in the clip too.
Ignore her and it'll die down in less than a month. The annoyance will probably drop significantly after a week or so, but until that time you just have to deal with it.
Probably because of lack of raws. Which would in turn probably because the people scanning the series weren't able to obtain two volumes. They did get three chapters of one of the two volumes, but maybe they found that some place else. Someone who started scanning and kinda got fed up with it half way.Are the raws available for these chapters, or is it simply not scanned? You know, you could always just purchase the raws and send them to a scanslating group, if you're real...