Posts by Tilpo

Looks good!I might also want to get a bottle of red ink for correcting stuff. I think the Momiji looks pretty good.
Also I really like these Japanese erasable pens. They are simply very useful, especially since I personally dislike pencils of any kind. I would like to get a more fancy looking one sometime, plus a packet of refills. Don't know where to find it though.
I'm currently using some Pilot Ama-Iro (the entire iroshizuku line is three times cheaper here in Japan than in Europe). But the ink is too light. Have to get something darker. Maybe some pilot ajisai, but I'd prefer something with a little more shading. Maybe I'll just have to buy another bottle of Pelikan Edelstein Topaz, since that works quite well for me.
Really happy with the pen I bought the other day. It's a Pilot Custom 742, and it's definitely an upgrade from my previous pen.
Hmmm. I want to make some too.
It'll take me quite a few weeks to read 23 volumes of Hikaru no Go. So I doubt it'll be much more than just this series.
I could have all the volumes of the series for less than 20 euros.Back home I could buy only 4 volumes for that.The only thing that stopped me from buying all of them was the fear that it would be too difficult to read for me.
Bought my first ever manga! Bought the first five volumes of Hikaru no Go. It was 108 yen per book. So cheap. Now let's see if I can actually manage to read it.
Ah OK, that make sense. It's just that I remembered you usually being up until like 4 AM or so.
Why do you wake up to watch anime when you already tend to sleep so little? Also it's like 7 AM over in HK right? Crazy guy.