Posts by Tilpo

Get. Out.NOW.
Why doesn't this surprise me? You history nerd, you.
It's excellent.The art style is nice, and the thing is directed and voice acted incredibly well. Animation feels a little slow in terms of frame rate, but that's a given when using different art styles -- unless you have an immensely high budget.Plot is hard to judge at this point, but it seems okay. Characters have a nice depth to them, and the protagonist shows a considerably amount of angst.I like it. Perhaps even more so than Stardust Crusaders. But I know JoJo has...
Why the hell do they talk so incredibly fast in Tatami Galaxy. It's annoying as hell. Can't listen to what they're saying, and I have to read at full speed to keep up with the subs.
I only just found out that it exists.
It's only 5 volumes, so if you say so, I might just check it out.Also I found the anime Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, seems pretty good. I kinda feel like watching anime with unconventional art styles. This one seems like a pretty good candidate.Plus, it's 'recent'. I usually can't stand animation quality of anything before approximately 2008.
Ping Pong ep 2 was good. Just watching three shows this season so far -- JoJo, Ping Pong, and Mushishi -- but all of them are very good. Ping Pong feels kinda like Aku no Hana but with less teenage angst.
SureI'll check it out.
That's a valid excuse, I guess.Just finished my own exam week yesterday, so I'm suddenly loaded with unallocated free time.What kind of exams? Are you in university? If so, what are you majoring in?