or Connect

Posts by Tilpo

I have a white Metropolitan with the same pattern. It's alright, but the glossy pearly white is a dust magnet. I much prefer black.
Those all sound relatively expensive. Don't want to spend more than 40 euro's per bottle, since that feels unnecessary with diminishing returns and all, and my student budget. Laphroaig quarter cask, Higland Park 12, Dalwhinnie 15 are affordable, so I guess I'll try one of those sometime. Been meaning to try some Balvenie 12, but 15 single barrel is 80 euros.Glendronach 12 seems affordable, but 16 (can't find 15) is almost 70 euros. Lagavulin 16 is 55 euros, which I...
It is acquired taste, and Laphroaig is one of the peatiest ones, so perhaps not a good bottle to start with. I had some mildly peaty whiskies in Japan, and after that I decided to by a bottle of Laphroaig and I somehow liked it. But a few months before that I thought peaty whiskies were disgusting. Now I have 3 Islay whiskies in my room.
What is a good 'hardcore' whisky in your taste then? Only Islay stuff?
That title makes me cringe so hard.
I find it odd that I only found out yesterday that the German unity day coincides with my birthday.
Happened like a week ago as well. You were probably fast asleep then.
You make it sound as if I'm never here. I read every post here you know. -_-