Posts by Staal

Up for sale is my 'Silver Widow' IEM cable from Toxic Cables. (OCC Stranded Litz Silver with Gold/Cryo). They retail for £210 according to the list I was able to find in the TC thread. At the time of writing this £210 equals ~$343.   The cable is in mint condition and has no flaws as far as I can tell. Comes with a straight Oyaide plug.   Shipping out of Denmark, so fellow Europeans will not have to deal with customs/taxes.  Buyer pays shipping and fees. 
Up for sale is my 48" Piccolino IEM cable by Toxic Cables (authorized dealer). They retail for £295 according to the list I was able to find in the TC thread. At the time of writing this £295 equals ~$481.    The cable is in mint condition and has no flaws as far as I can tell. Comes with a straight Oyaide plug. Excuse the poor image quality. I can take some proper photos if need be although there's not that much to see    Shipping out of Denmark, so fellow Europeans...
Selling my universal version of the UM 3DD. Having owned CIEMs for so long I can't really get a long with universals and would prefer to get myself a pair in a custom version. They retail for $499.    They have no artwork and are in all clear. All accessories ship with the IEM (box, filters, tool, tips, cable, guarantee card).    They've seen around 100 hours of burn-in and 100 hours of usage.    Shipping out of Denmark, so fellow Europeans won't have to deal with...
Up for sale is a Rendition 1 from Heir Audio. It's the silver coloured version and it is in mint condition. Comes with charger, box and Magnus IC (everything that came with it)   Retail price is $279 (if you buy it with an IEM) + $55 shipping. $339 if you buy it alone.    Shipping out of Europe, so fellow Europeans won't have to deal with taxes. Price does not include shipping and PP fees.
It's not like the Wizard was building all of their CIEMs when he was still with Heir. I believe they've got quite a few people doing that just like Jerry didn't build all of the JH13/16s out there. 
Indeed it is. It's not very cool around here as it's somewhat common.. 
Up for grabs are my 6.A from Heir Audio. To my knowledge there's only about 15 sets of these were made and now you have the chance to grab a pair.   I've been very pleased with these, but as my current living situation allows me to use speakers they are no longer getting the time that they deserve and I need funds to upgrade my speaker setup.    They're fully functional (I've never had any problems with them) and can be remolded for $70 with Heir Audios...
Let's not bash cute for his view - it's quite a common one. I myself hear a difference, but that might very well be placebo although I doubt it. Quite a few somewhat "respected" head-fi members seem to hear a sonic difference between stock and aftermarket IEM cables and so do I.    @cute there's been several comparisons afaik. I did one between the "old" Toxic hybrid (8-wire one) and a Whiplash 8-wire hybrid. 
A new hybrid cable? Oh dear.   Shame about the giveaways, but as I've already been lucky enough to win a cable in one of Franks must-give-stuff-away crazes it's probably best that someone else got lucky this time. 
Damn.. You're away for a little while and suddenly there is 600+ new posts!    Did I miss anything?