or Connect

Posts by ombadboy

Ill check those and and go over the review you are talking about. Does he include the 'newer' iems like the 4 in 1 etc?
Been reading through the thread to decide on a Chineese IEM to buy and was wondering what would you guys recommend for mainly Metal/Rock around $200 or less? I'm new with regards to IEMs but have had my share fare of headphones. I've been reading these V-shaped might be the way forward but there are so many options I'm a bit lost. Senfer 4 in 1, KZ, DT2 Plus, etc. etc.
I'm looking to purchase some IEMs for listening mainly to Metal and Rock. I usually wear headphones but there have been a few occasions where I couldn't carry my headphones with me, so I would like to purchase some IEMs as well. I have a number of headphones but my daily driver are the ATH-M50x if that matters at all. My knowledge in the IEM/ear bud area is rather limited hence why I need your suggestions. I've been looking at truly wireless IEMs (like the Bragi) however...
I need some suggestions for some earbuds for listening mainly to Metal and Rock. I usually wear headphones but there have been a few occasions where I couldn't carry my headphones with me, so some earbuds would have definitely been appropriate. I have a number of headphones but my daily driver are the ATH-M50x if that matters at all. My knowledge in the earbud area is rather limited hence why I need your suggestions. Thanks! Edit : I don't mind wired or wireless. If I...
Thats good to hear. My ES7s I would say are average ear pad comfortable wise ( both softness and quality of the pleather) whereas the Bose ones I tried Id say are superb on both.
Hello guys, I am looking to buy a new pair of over the ear headphones to listen to my lovely metal music at work. I was torn between the Bose AE2 (mostly due to HOW DAMN comfortable they are, especially the cushions) and the ATH-M50x Whites. I have read that the M50x come with different ear pads than the M50 but how good are they? Are they as soft and plush as the Bose ones? Alternatively I was trying to find some replacement pads I could get that might mirror the Bose...
And that's exactly why they should have the drivers ready.. I am an MSDN subscriber, and it has been RTM a month now.. And they have had Windows 8 for many more months to develop drivers for.
  Meh.. They need to do something about this >.< but reading the threads, I don't think ASUS will..   And I was such a fan of ASUS..
I've got the DGX but they don't autoswitch..
Hey guys, been trying to get this working for the past 4 hours and got nowhere. I have two issues   1) Control Panel (either Asus one or CPanel) do not start after reboot. I've tried both official and unified drivers to no avail. The control panel just DOESNT want to start after installation reboot. It runs fine when you just installed, but after a reboot, good luck getting it to run.   2) Front Panel auto switching. WTF? Is it for real that the Asus Xonar cannot...