Posts by miceblue

YES Yiruma is friggin' awesome! I know about him, but I forgot his name. Thanks for that!I'll also have to look into Isaac Shepard's music more. The name sounds familiar...because this:His music seems a bit too mellow/sad for me from what I've listened to on YouTube though. Reminds me too much of Korean soap operas.I forgot to mention Ola Gjeilo composes some great pieces as well.This one isn't a solo, but it's still quite good.Well the bad news is that Katsu Burger...
Like this?She's a really great pianist.
Ah I see. Shoyu ramen is good stuff too. It has a lighter broth, which is what my parents prefer. Garlic ramen sounds tasty!I think ramen is generally more expensive than udon because of the prep time for everything. Some restaurants in the USA serve hand-made udon noodles though, so that tends to be about the same price as a decent ramen shop providing the broth is properly made too (~$9-ish for a bowl). Nabeyaki udon is probably my favourite udon dish.Does anyone have...
Yeah...the stripped screw part sucks because it's attached to the arcs of the K 240 M and if I were to replace it, I would have to replace the arcs. I'm not too sure if I want to use a larger screw though. Epoxy doesn't sound too bad, I haven't worked with anything that small before.If you count the Star Wars series from Episode 1, you probably go up the scale of ratings. : DAh, interesting. I haven't really looked into MLs all that much. People speak about the Maggies so...
Whaaat? That's pretty epic. I had no idea the Smash Bros. 4 narrator also did the voice acting for the merchant in Dust: An Elysian Tail. They have drastically different voices. : oThe guy himself looks really young. I definitely wouldn't match his face to his voice.http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Xander-Mobus/What kinds of ramen have you had over there so far? I think my favourite one is tonkotsu because it's a really heavy broth.Some instant ramens are okay, but most...
Regarding the availability of the Pulse, Gavin just posted this:http://lhlabs.com/force/welcome/2134-all-things-rmaf-rmaf-pictures?start=200#35333
Such jailbait.Brain drain is an interesting name. XDThe UW is accepting moar international students these days because moar money.When I joined the Chinese Student Association and Hong Kong Student Association, I was surprised to see how few students were in engineering departments compared to international studies or business. Maybe I'm used to the typical USA Asian stereotype because I was expecting a lot more people to be in engineering, specifically civil or...
That's a pretty good music video.That's a K 240 Monitor being used. Of course they wiped the branding off of everything, but you can't mistake the gold rims of the K240 M. XD^ Woo Audio's alpha prototype of the W8Proof^ some old film cameraI'm not a fan of her recent music though. I bought her Shatter Me CD and it's just burned with the MP3 files. In fact, the 16/48 MP3 downloads that I also got from backing her project on PledgeMusic are better mastered, sadly enough. The...
Found it.http://dailyuw.com/archive/2013/11/04/news/uw-reports-largest-ever-freshman-class
Mmk will do. 26 AWG sounds about right for Ethernet cables.Did I say it was char siu? I don't recall posting that here.Nah, I had to leave to go to a housewarming party thingamabob later.Nah, if I replace wires, it'll be on my K 701 since the screw hole that holds together the left earcup on the K240 M got stripped. I'll repair it some day eventually.I was actually planning to make the K 701 with a 4-pin XLR balanced connector in anticipation of the Pulse X, whatever day...