Posts by miceblue

There we go. I thought it was something like that. Cha siu is yeah, the skinless one you always see in things like cha siu bao.Speaking of food, apparently this is what Brazillian cheese bread is like.It's a tapicoa starch-based ball, very similar to Taiwanese or Korean tapicoa breads. It was really weird eating one though because I'm so used to the Taiwanese/Korean sweet tapioca breads and this one was very cheesy and salty.
Kau Kau?The crispy skin is the best part. : DThe English name is probably just roasted pork belly. You should try the Taiwanese version of it at Mee Sum some day. Pork belly over rice.Korra episode 3 wasn't all that great today but the parts with an old character were entertaining.Sailor Moon episode 8 was pretty good today though. Sailor "vwee" had a nice transformation scene.
Why is it prohibited? Is it not "an expression of art" as people often use as an excuse for lolis in the first place?
Good question. The power output of the HA-2 hasn't been confirmed yet, but with the beta unit I have, the HA-2 seems to have more voltage output than the E12 on low gain.In this case, the E12 and the HA-2 are both at low gain, maximum volume and they're both driving a very high impedance, low sensitivity headphone (669 Ω, 86 dB/mW). The HA-2 plays one of my quietest music tracks louder than the E12, but when both are on high gain the E12 is louder.
That would be a cardboard cutout of the hamster woman furry person thing from the TV commercial. XDYeah, some parts of the convention were pretty dim. The main area was better lit, but the convention center itself isn't really all that bright so some car companies had their own elaborate lighting stages and whatnot.I haven't really used my Twitter account at all. Someone already took miceblue as a username so I made some stupid name instead.Oh so that's the Corvette logo?...
Yeah you're probably right. I answered the survey with the EV though since I thought the Kia rep said that I was driving the 2015 Soul EV. Ah well.Head-Fi is my Flickr/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter these days. 1 account is needed and it reaches out to all the people that really care about them. #sadbuttrue XDI don't really use Facebook anymore unless someone messages me and I'm too lazy to get the Messager app or whatever. I never really used Flickr because its UI is too...
So I went to an auto show with Tracey today. It's probably the first auto show I've been to in Seattle. Really cool stuff. I got to test drive a 2015 Kia Soul EV...........dam that's a weird ass commercialI saw that commercial after taking this photo and now it all makes sense:But honestly, I wanted to try the Soul because of this commercial. XDThe front speakers actually have LEDs around them that glow depending on your music or just change colours every __ seconds. Swag...
Huh, that's pretty interesting. Free season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 to me. Ironically enough, Free! got a lower rating than Free! Eternal Summer according to users on MAL. I don't even remember half of Eternal Summer...
Is the Z7 actually any good, or is it the flavour of the month like the seriously disappointing 1R was?
My current portable rig plus or minus the CCK depending on whether or not I'm too lazy to set it up. The rubber band attachment system actually works out pretty well for me with the iPhone 4S and the larger HA-2.