Posts by miceblue

I just watched a playthrough of it on YouTube since I don't have any intentions to buy the game.Graphics and art style: wow!Story: wat? [[SPOILER]]
Good gawd....this guy... *shake my head* All in the name of science! Interesting.
Hm, nice! I'll have to give them a try then. The Young's stout was rather disappointing to me. I think Whole Foods sells that Samuel Smith one since the label looks familiar to me.Blue Moon got rank 41 in that list? I was tempted to get a pack from Fred Meyer the other day but my dad opted to get the Elysian one instead since they're local in Seattle. Elysian got rank 14, which isn't too shabby at all.^ I totally agree with thatOn that note, any Cantonese speakers/Hong...
I've only written checks for fundraiser payments. It beats carrying around $60 in your pocket or whatever, but I almost always use cash when I can.I still see some old folks writing checks at grocery stores and I'm just like "u srs bro?" I guess it's an "old times" kind of thing. I find writing checks kind of fun actually.I'm actually very surprised that I really like this ale.It has the aroma of pumpkin pie, and its taste definitely has the nutmeg/cinnamon flavour that's...
They need more than just security guards, they need Milk Man!
Well true, but their driver design fundamentally operates on a completely different concept from other drivers, so the comparison is void to begin with.You should buy up all the stock in local stores and bring it home to nom nom nom on. : pSpeaking of which though, just got this for my brother since he really likes this stuff. Personally this type of instant ramen disgusts me. >.>Oh my...That Mars thing is eerily similar to one of the roleplay ASMR videos I like. o.0
lol I just saw this http://www.ponoworldtimes.com/ponoonlygetsbetter.html Ooooooookay then. Sounds like some good marketing material. To be fair, "burn"-in can be real since resistors are often the noisiest components in a circuit and because of their sensitivity to heat, letting the device physically warm up to a stable temperature can affect some things. The "breaking-in" of the dialectic materials? That just sounds like some material they made up or purposely put in to...
Interesting. Maybe it doesn't work for me?*video doesn't have audio*
Yeah the character models are really blocky and pixelated.Clearly the game is able to render really nice models and nice smooth, round edges:But when it comes to the actual Pokémon sprites in battles, everything suddenly becomes pixelated and uglyJust look at that otter Pokémon in the top-left....wtf happened to it? It's like its face got wrangled in a food blender or something.It's even sadAnd yeah, the whole car business in America in general pisses me off. Like how...
Ah I see, that makes sense then. XDAnd yeah, that's true.Hm, we'll see. Maybe I'll wait for it to become a demo at a retail store 3DS, if it ever does, and try it for myself. It was weird having the 360 run/walk movements in X/Y since I'm used to the traditional 4-directional movement in every other Pokémon game.I was never really interested in Black/White because the Pokémon sprites were all censored/pixelated, which gives me eye cancer.Hordes in X/Y were an interesting...