Posts by miceblue

False, they do die and you get a game over. : pBut ah okay.......so that trait for Largo is completely useless. >.>
I almost never use the heat vision goggles unless the contrast is really bad. My night vision goggles on the contrary are almost always on because otherwise I can't see anything. XDPlaying an A rank through Valkyria Chronicles, I just got to chapter 3.Does this mean this guy is un-killable?The MCs need that ability.
Ah I see. You seem to be quite familiar with e-stat technology in general, so thanks for taking the time to chime in to this thread! : )I have a linear power supply coming my way eventually, so I was hoping it would make a difference compared to the standard wall wart. Right now I'm using a Toyozumi Dengenkiki step-down transformer (my SRS-2170 unit is from Japan but I live in the USA), which has a power conditioning step in the box, but I wanted to see if a dedicated...
Aussie pies!
I see! The secret ending is revealed. XDThat's a sexy-looking ship.
I was going to guess reduced latency.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS/2_portYup!
Er, what exactly are these?http://www.fandompost.com/2014/09/02/japanese-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-limited-edition-release-items-detailed/http://www.fandompost.com/2014/12/20/fourth-japanese-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-limited-edition-release-items-detailed/So these deluxe-edition Blu-Rays....they get special treatment in terms of the animation? Is that common in the industry? Seems kinda lame if you ask me. Like the concept of DLC for video games, I don't understand why the...
Ah okay then. All of this "animation" slang always gets me confused since I never grew up with the terms. Such is the world of the Internetz.I've never been to an 18+ panel before, so I'll be a virgin at this. If I do go, I think it would be a good idea to watch Idolmaster beforehand. As of right now, I have zero plans to watch it. lolAnd by this year, you mean next year in 2015, right?I've been to the Nico Nico booth before when I dressed up as Mio two years ago and...
Interesting explanation. Thanks for taking the time to write that!So that means e-stat amps are technically balanced by nature, aren't they? A 4-pin XLR jack has L+/L-/R+/R- just like a 5-pin STAX plug, but the STAX plug needs the additional pin (or two) for the high-voltage bias for the speaker diaphragm.For the SRM-252S you mentioned that STAX skimped out on the power supply (I'm guessing the wall wart that comes in the package?) in order to make it more affordable. If...
Do anime fans use words like "ship"? I hadn't heard of the term being used until I watched Avatar: TLA (i.e. Aang x Katara ship). [[SPOILER]] I think the anime fanbase has their own slang terms for things too. Going to Sakura-Con for 5 years now, I still don't what a lot of fans talk about during panels and upon overhearing conversations throughout the convention center. Don't even get me started on the Naruto speak because I don't want to know *blah blah blah blah not...