Posts by miceblue

The GO 720 got discontinued since there wasn't a real market for it compared to the GO 100, which is black in colour. You might be able to scour the For Sale section or eBay for a GO 720 though.I don't know how the GO compares to any of those DACs unfortunately, but my experience with FiiO's products leads me to believe that the GO will be far better than the E10k in terms of sound and the GO 100.
That's not necessarily a bad thing though. At $399, Average Joe college student could buy the Beats Pro.........oooooooor he can go for the PM-3 for the same price, which is a planar magnetic headphone and he will probably be more satisfied with its sound over that of the Beats. But wait, Average Joe doesn't know what planar magnetic speaker technology is. Well, welcome to the world of audiophile stuff, sorry about your wallet. : pBut as someone already familiar with the...
Great...where am I supposed to put that again? D:
Don't you have the Q701s though? XDMy K 701 is still going strong after 2.5 years. The earpads are getting a beating though since I've washed them with clothes twice. The clear plastic part of the headband suspension connecting the headband to the rails is also seeing some scrapes from wear and tear, but they're holding up.I've seen some pretty old K 701s from previous Head-Fi meets with glorious yellowing pads. LolAlso, because I just made these drawings yesterday:I just...
Enter The MatrixHA-2 mini-review.http://www.head-fi.org/t/755879/oppo-ha-2-portable-headphone-amplifier-dac-discussion-thread/150#post_11364305asdfasfd green USB connectors!
I received a production HA-2 unit yesterday. I can still hear some background hiss on low gain (like faint pink noise) with a MEElectronics M9 (Comply foam tips), but it's not really noticeable when music is being played. The HA-2 has an auto-mute thingamabob where if the device is inactive for about 45 seconds when using it as a DAC, the amp section gets muted. When that happens, you can tell with sensitive earphones that the background hiss disappears completely until...
Oh I know they exist, I just never really bothered to watch Minecraft ASMR videos. XDI got inspiration for my Two Towers from ASMR Angel. : pEphemeral Rift makes some crazy-creative videos. Strange, but creative.
LOL Today's episode of Jojo was both creepy and hilarious.
Yup, that's what their studies suggest. Their tuned Harman response headphone scored higher on average than against the HD800 (which seems to follow the flat-room HRTF pretty well), which scored higher than the Liquid Crystal Display (which looks pretty far off after 1 kHz), and the Beats Studio.Yay, I just saw that in my e-mail just now. OPPO is sending the beta testers a retail version since the beta units we have are tuned differently.One unit is warm and...
Nope, both of my units passed LH's inspections and AP tests (which they provided to me with the shipment). The hiss is quieter on the GO 1000, but it's still there for me.