Posts by miceblue

Hm, I bet there won't be any games that I want to buy anyway. I still have a backlog of games to play from the summer sale. >.>
and there are times where 2L sounds real peaceful
I know that feeling. I wanted to do a silent unboxing video for Smash Bros. 3DS, but I was so eager to play it that I said "screw this." XDAs for the CX-300, my impressions of it more or less echo the frequency response measurements for the CX-300 II from HeadRoom
Cuz it's not actually worth that much probably. XDAnd mine is used, not new, so the value drops from there; it does have 7 years of usage and it does have its wear and tear on the cable.Hooray for frame rate dropping.... :/
I like it for a bedtime earphone. It has a boosted bass response that sounds kind of muddy, and the upper-mids are somewhat sibilant. They're not bad for $20 though, at least back in the day. Now it's priced at $122. : Dhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000E1FYQA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=newHOWEVER, back in November 2013, it was worth OVER 9000!!!
Ehhh.......Gou chan looks scary in real life. >.>Must be that super-fake-looking wig hair again; and painted-looking lower eyelashes.
Nice. So the only new earphone I'm interested isn't actually in the list. I want to know how the CX3.0 sounds since I have the CX-300 and I'm curious to know how they improved it.
The real question is why would it not worsen the sound? If you pair an amp with the Clip+, you're double-amping it. If a high-end player is connected to an amp of worse-quality through a line out connection, the sound ought to be worse, no?
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.....Pokémon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby has frame rate drops all over the place still. : ( I don't think it's as bad as X/Y, but it's still like 10 FPS when attacking and during Mega Evolutions with 3D on. What's wrong with the people at GameFreak nowadays? Are they really incapable of fixing these issues? Smash Bros. 3DS runs at a solid 60 FPS, Fire Emblem: Awakening runs at a pretty solid frame rate until you have a ton of characters on the screen, and...
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.....frame rate drops all over the place still. : (I don't think it's as bad as X/Y, but it's still like 10 FPS when attacking and during Mega Evolutions. What's wrong with the people at GameFreak nowadays? Are they really incapable of fixing these issues? Again, Smash Bros. 3DS runs at a solid 60 FPS, Fire Emblem: Awakening runs at a pretty solid frame rate and that has more rendering to do I think.I have a 30-minute play through of the demo, but I need to...