Posts by miceblue

So does that mean it's okay to post Massdrop links now? I don't see the point of the mods deleting posts that contain such links. project86 is a contributor here on Head-Fi and he's pretty much advertising "Go buy the K7XX on Massdrop!"If that wasn't enoughWell let's try it anyway. I haven't received any PMs regarding warnings not to post Massdrop links before and it's not in the terms of services.Guess it is now
Are you kidding me? http://io9.com/legend-of-korra-does-a-clip-show-and-decides-to-make-fu-1662086679 No wonder why this week's episode was so out of tune...
Yeah, it was like sitting in the front row of a movie theater, but at least it was large enough for 6-player smash battles.Just like old times in middle and high school, this post-college party was of epic proportions. 8 hours of Smash Bros for Wii U and lots of yelling and "OH OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!s" later, I'm completely exhausted. XDMeh, AKG's game with their K7__ series really sickens me. I've kind of just blocked all things related to them in my head.
It could be. I've been playing 6-player 3v3 and 1v1 matches and I'm encountering similar issues.
Smash Bros for Wii U can use the 3DS as a controller. It feels a little unresponsive though.Overall it feels more floaty like Brawl did though, which is a bit saddening since the 3Ds version feels faster, but it's still tons of fun to play.
Super cereal gaming needs super cereal speakers and projector : > 3DS as a controller is awkward as heck. >.>
lol I'm just dinking around on YouTube through random videos and I found this [[SPOILER]]
I thought this was a joke and was wondering why there were so many dislikes (I thought it was a good musical-like video) Turns out it's actually a thing. Why the hell anyone would use this is beyond me. T_T No really, I seriously thought it was a joke when the "Monopoly guy" said that storing your credit card and debit card information in your phone "is a secure and a wise investment" in that really sarcastic tone.
And I agree with you there. : pI think the Noble 4 would be more in the lines of a UERM kind of sound, but I didn't get the chance to compare them side-by-side to say. Tomscy did a really nice comparison of the 4C and UERM on the front page.I'm looking forward to seeing how the Supra performs if I decide to stay pledged.