Posts by miceblue

What earphones did you use? I could clearly hear the background hiss with my GO 450 on all of Noble Audio's lineup with the 0.47 Ω output.
I don't understand what happened. People were playing Counter Strike as the terrorist team and someone called the SWAT team to investigate them as a prank?
Unless you count a standoff between the Geek Out and Hugo important. XD
Sennheiser is working with them to develop an audio block.http://en-us.sennheiser.com/news-sennheiser-to-cooperate-with-smartphone-startup-phonebloks
Yup, exactly that.
Hahahaha. Nice one!I always hated my English classes...
3D printing with metal materials is pretty rare to see in consumer goods, so I'm not surprised at all that only 150 units were made.Wow, that's in the more expensive CIEM price range.FAD seems to emphasise the bass response, which is what the Shure SE846 also focused on. XD
I don't think USB noise is the issue at hand with regard to the DAC section. The Geek Out is USB-powered whereas the Hugo is powered by battery, but I heard the background hiss on both units. The JDS Labs C5D can be powered by either USB or battery and I was using the USB-powered mode.The Geek Out and Hugo are probably built for larger, less sensitive, headphones. The C5D in comparison was specifically built for sensitive earphones, that was one of the design goals for the...
What was the original price tag on them? I only now remember that they were 3D printed, I think it was that model at least.And that "reviewer" is a sponsor of Head-Fi. I wouldn't really take his word for things. Didn't someone else in this thread have the LAB I?Yup, a sharp knife would certainly help in some circumstances.Huh, that sounds like an interesting restaurant. On the other hand...Holy shizz nuts that's expensive! >.>It would probably be a once in a lifetime kind...
All righty, I uploaded my impressions video. Thank you to Brannan and Noble Audio for allowing me to be a part of this, and thank you to barra for making this even possible! : D To be honest, I don't think the Noble Audio house sound suits my personal sound preferences, but of the bunch, the Noble 4 was probably my favourite one overall due to its balanced sound, fairly spacious soundstage, and clarity. At $450, I'm not familiar enough with other universal in-ear...