Posts by miceblue

Ah, interesting. I do have some bi-flange tips in my collection, but I don't find them very comfortable to use.I saw the anti-loops accessory on the Kickstarter page and that looks like it could work. I'd be a bit cautious about bending the cable near the metal pieces, but that might just be me.Yeah a good 3D effect is hard to come by. Ottmar Lieber's Up Close album is my favourite binaural album but he also did a very nice binaural version of his Snakecharmer song on...
Heey I remember you from the video games thread! Welcome to the anime thread! : D
Random bookmark for today, did anyone else watch this series? XD
I'm used to listening to full-sized headphones, so maybe I'm a bit biased for the soundstage being "in your head," hahaha. Binaural recordings didn't sound as spacious to me with the Rockets compared to such headphones, but where the imaging was still great.Something like these are nice quick tests for soundstage:I dunno if the treble grain can be altered with different tips. I didn't really experiment with tips to say how they affected the sound since I figured the stock...
Nice nice. Do you know if Larry is going to do some measurements on them as well? I'm curious to see how much lower the noise is.
Hi all, So Idsynchrono_24 generously offered me to be a participant in a touring Rockets unit. After giving them a listen in the 10 days I had them, I'd say they're one of the better-sounding in-ear earphones that I've tried! I made a video with my impressions on my YouTube channel: Some quick notes that I took while listening to the Rockets: Aesthetics: + Red/blue cable for right/left sides respectively are nice to have + Snug, comfortable fit in my ear without...
@Exesteils, @Idsynchrono_24, @AxelCloris and other Geek Out users:http://lhlabs.com/force/geekout/2081-geek-out-firmware-1v5-upgrades-and-change-log#32777
o.0 http://3dprint.com/17247/3d-printed-metroid-varia-suit/
Let's not forget [[SPOILER]] Typical Chinese media...
Oh hey it's the video to that one gif. XD