or Connect

Posts by miceblue

Yup, I can make it to this meet. I'll bring my usual STAX/Geek Pulse X Infinity and balanced K701 rig, as well as the HA-2/PM-3 portable rig.
I've never heard of Habit Browser. XDMaybe it was Haiby or Tracy?Welp, I just ordered the OnePlus 3 with the bamboo case (I don't think I'll need much protection for it and it comes with a screen protector pre-installed). I can't wait to finally use Android! : D
Ah, there we go:The Greek one is pretty intense at 2:18. XDDarn...that's actually a pretty useful trick in iOS, especially for super long-scrolling websites. : (Happy Birthday! : D
Yo Android users. Is there a way to scroll up to the top of a scrollable page like in iOS when you tap the clock? I might have to get a new phone sooner than I anticipated since school starts in about 4 weeks. The Oneplus 3 is looking pretty doable for me. As long as I don't need to touch the top of the screen.
Isn't the actual dialogue "it's over 8000"? I remember hearing the Spanish version and it was "ocho mil." In the actual English version, I think he says nonchelantly "it's over 8000....urgh" *crushes scouter eyepiece thing*
And I want a rabbit for a pet. :3
Phew, does anyone have any suggestions for albums/artists similar to Ola Gjeilo? I just got this album from 2L and I love it!
Hm....SACD: it's Sony.
Just to give people a heads-up on where the touring unit is, I just dropped it off at the post office and it'll head to raybone0566 next. I'll write up some impressions shortly.
Er, the touring Vali is on a separate tour list from the Cayin stack, and I just dropped it off at the post office for the next participant of that tour. >.>I just handed Barra the Cayin stack today, and their iDAC-6 is pretty nice in my opinion.As for the meet itself, I'll have to see if it interferes with the work schedule. My schedule has been pretty tight as of late.