Posts by dragon2knight

^^ Good points, all, Brooko. Will take it to heart and try to do better, just not here. I usually don't jump down someones throat so easily, it's just that we got the signature to a point where everyone was agreeing on it with little issue....that should have been that. As reviewers we are supposed to let the potential customer know what they are in for, and if we throw one or another, or another, or another signature at them, they will be confused as all get out. This is...
I blocked him so at least I don't have to hear/read him anymore, at his request. So do let's get on with this thread in a civilized manner,k? Thanks.
And once again I say that there were quite a few reviews already done here that make no mention, not even a hint of this V shape your insisting is here. So ,no, I do not agree with that assessment at all. I agree with everyone else's assessment, just not that one. Sorry.
And that's YOUR opinion and you may stick to it. I don't hear this"V" shape you speak of, and neither did anyone else before you chimed in here, and that's the point I'm trying to make. I've seen this on many a thread on here, and honestly, I'm tired of seeing it. Even threads with many, many reviews under it's belt will have someone, usually out of the blue, up and state the IEM's in question have a **fill in the signature** and then everyone jumps on and say's "yea, that...
But, and please be honest about this,until a chart appeared and one person, after 16 pages and several reviews with not ONE statement of the S5's being "V" shaped, DID you honestly HEAR a "V" shaped signature? It appears no one did until then, and that's my point, and I'm sticking to it. Charts are nice and all, but I go with what I hear, every time. The S5's may well indeed show on a chart that they might have a light "V" shape to them, but in reality, you'd be hard...
Agreed, please, folks, don't judge these completely until a full burn in is done. I've said this several times already, and will continue to do so, burn in on the S5's is a long one, north of 100 hours MINIMUM, to achieve it's best, leveled off sound.This has been proven/said on this thread more than a few times already. Please have a bit of patience before putting out a full review here, it benefits all who are reading this thread for opinions on how the S5's truly sound....
That's why it's also a good idea to change out the tips that come with the S5's(or any other IEM your reviewing), it can dramatically change the way an IEM sounds. If it's too bass-y for you, change the tip, it can make a huge difference, it certainly did for me.
Yes they are, I own both(actually a few sets of the Panasonic's , they are a great low cost IEM). The Delta's have a fuller sound to them, and are built light years ahead of the Panasonic's, well worth the extra 8 or so bucks for sure.
Wow, take an afternoon off and see what happens here    Great to see all of the folks who got a set in(there seems to be an awful lot, you go Brainwavz!) reporting here, the more the merrier!\   As for that V shape, unless your using something to make a graph everyone can see, as above, I don't believe anyone on this thread "heard" a V shaped signature---until said graph appeared.....sorry, but somebody had to say it. Nowhere on this entire thread, nowhere, is a V...
That's good to know when using other IEM's with the C3, will definitely keep that in mind when testing in the future, thanks.