Posts by Austin Morrow

Bump for lower price!
Minty Audez'e LCD-2 Revision 2 for sale. I'm saddened by the fact that I have to sell these, but I am moving into an apartment and I need to get some funding underway. These are the vegan version, they are about a 9.5/10 when it comes to "newness" (I'd put 10/10, but obviously can't because they're a used pair). They come with everything, the traveling case, frequency response graph, Audez'e stickers, cleaning kit, the whole deal. Message me for more info and more...
I have the Magic Flight Launch Box (previous Volcano user here) with the Power Adapter 2.0. It has essentially erased my need for a desktop vaporizer. I can use it when I'm out and about, and when I need the extra power for at home, I use the PA 2.0. And, it kicks like a champ.
 So envious of you, you have no idea.  Looks awesome!
I'm currently using a Kanger ProTank II with a Vision Spinner that I got from Bubba's a few weeks ago. I'll post a picture up later. I'm going to be upgrading to the Russian 91% Top soon and a Dingo battery.
Well, I think I may have found the end-game amplifier for both my LCD-2 and the HE-500 in the Fosgate Signature. It's the defenition of perfection, and it's going to be hard writing a review without sounding heavily biased.   Even against amplifiers like the Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass and other end-game amplifiers I've heard with the HE-500, it has the most seductive midrange ever, and it does bass like no other.    With the bass switch turned on, it reminds me of a...
 The best bass I've heard on the HE-500 and the LCD-2 and the bass boost switch is extremely well implemented.
Unless my amp is wired weird, the Fosgate had a crap ton of power for both of my orthos. I'm not even halfway on the dial (around 11-12 o'clock) and it's very, very loud.
I think I may have the absolute best amplifier I've heard to date with the HE-500's, and that's the Fosgate Signature Tube Headphone Amplifier.