or Connect

Posts by CABILLAS

I would like to know if somebody have the same doubt and check it. I dont try to inconvenience.       I had read that the drivers was bigger, but the pics  are clear.     About the sr80e, i can ensure that the drivers are the same with two holes.   Regards
Hello, i have seen same pictures of the rs1e and i have a little doubt about if the drivers are the same. I thought that they have two holes, red Paint back and forward position on the cup. In the pics i can see two holes in the drivers al least.         I have buy recently a egrado and sr80e and the drivers are the same tan i versión with two holes and red Paint back.   Regards
Thanks a lot GreenBow. I hope have soon a sr80e and i will tell muy own impressions. I have Heard all models of i series (except Ps1000) in those years, i have curiosity for the new models.   Now i have a sr325i with Wood inserts and four hole vented, great!   Regards
Hello, somebody can tell me the differences betwen SR80i and SR80e and if the change is interesting?.   Thanks
Hello, somebody can tell me the differences betwen SR80i and SR80e and if the change is interesting?.   Thanks
Ok, thanks a lot.   Regards from Cádiz
Hello, anybody knows where is rwview of a grado and v7 driver comparisson?. Thank you.
May be we will made same new cups for grado. The Gs1000 cup was my favourite but now i am in love with the Gh1 clone. Them are lighter and smaller.      I was surprised cos the midrange is more present tan mi Gs1000 clone. It may be for the size of the cup or the diferent driver. This fit a sr325 driver an d the clon magnums. I use jumbo by confort, prefer the sound with bowls with much music but ergonomics is a terrible failure.       Gh1 clone with jumbo...
Sold. Thanks
New cups based in Gs1000 model for Grado and Magnums. Will Ship To: Anywhere   I have a model of mahogamy full body based on Gs1000, with the same size.