Posts by CABILLAS

New cups based in Gs1000 model for Grado and Magnums. Will Ship To: Anywhere   I have a model of mahogamy full body based on Gs1000, with the same size.
Them are appropiated for all the models.
ONLY THE CUPS. I have a new model of mahogamy full body based on Gs1000, with the same size but a bit shorter, them was designed for looks good with Jumbo pads and Bowls.         Greetings from Cádiz.
Hello, nobody have convert the magnum driver in a Gs1000 clone?...   The bass are deeper, more defined treble and sound, have one of the greatest scenes I've ever enjoy. You only need a heavy wood cup and jumbo pads, you can get this from China, then costs around 20€. Them need open four holes in the drivers like in the original Gs1000, order to obtain the sound.     Greetings from Chiclana´s summer. Francisco Cabillas.
I have a gorgeus pair of mahogami cup based in Grado Gs1000i.
I have many pm´s, but them are reserved. May be i will have another in a mounth.   Thanks to all.   Greetings from Spain. Francisco Cabillas Martínez.    
The big Cabillas´wood cup, you can get Gs1000 sound or better.           Great music moments.
Thanks a lot. I understand, but i´m not interesting in more bass than Rs1, really love it sound, i think i´m going to look for it weith and lengh with a different finish.     "imagine all the people enjoing music" Francisco Cabillas.
 Thanks, i dont know if i understand all, what kind of wood think you is better?, and what model of body?. I have draw this:     The circles are posibilities, what do you think?   Music for all.
The only way i found to close a Grado headphone is changing all the rest of the parts escept drivers. http://www.head-fi.org/t/557975/closed-grado-sr-225#post_7619975   Greetings auditions.