Posts by Slumdog

dammit they raised the price....
dammit they raised the price....
anyone find a deal on the Panasonic RP-HTX7?? I'm looking for the red ones (new not used)
anyone find a deal on the Panasonic RP-HTX7 (red)? B&H has it for $40 but I heard they've been spotted for $30... not looking to buy used
best. guide. ever.   I've narrowed my choices down to 2, and would like some help deciding.. go to this thread and help a noob out? http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/540835/panasonic-rp-htx7-k1-vs-meelectronics-ht-21#post_7293279
Taken from ljokerl's guide for easy reference:   (C12) Panasonic RP-HTX7: I've had my eye on these retro-styled Panasonic portables since long before my days at head-fi. In the months since I've owned quite a few entries in the price bracket but have always passed by the RP-HTX7 with a hint of regret. With prices for new sets falling dangerously close to the $30 mark, I figured it was finally time to take the plunge and see how the relatively popular and yet...
which one would be a better choice for hip hop & RnB? bare with me, i'm a noob with this stuff and don't quite understand head-fi lingo yet... (words such as punchy or boomy bass, colorful or bright sound, etc.)   short list of what i listen to: tribe called quest, nas, biggie, 2pac, jay-z, de la soul, dilated peoples, lupe fiasco, j.cole, phil ade, B.O.B, pharcyde, fugees, talib kweli, mos def, wu-tang, j electronica, nujabes, marques houston, brian mcknight,...
wow the aviators are really nice... anyone seen them in Canada?
for $40, i wonder if these are worth picking up...
too lazy to sift through 6 pages... did he post the unboxing video?