Posts by Pabro

Let me know what do you have in mind. 
I bought this iPad mini 16Gb refurbished from Apple Store about 2 month ago. Have not used it much, so decide to sell it.    The screen is clean, no scratches. The iPad body is also clean with no scratches. Comes with 2 cases. The iPad has been put into the black case since it was taken out from the box.   The price includes shipping via USPS Priority, and Paypal fee. Thanks for looking.
Hey guys,   I'm selling one pair of px100. Not the px100-II, but the legendary px100.    The headphone is in mint condition. A new set of ear cushion will be installed when shipping it out.   Comes with the original headphone case.    The price includes Con US shipping via USPS Priority. Paypal only, please send the money as gift or add 3%.   Thanks for looking.
It does not have the Uber. Thanks for your interest.
I'm selling one Schiit Bifrost DAC that was bought from Schiit about one month ago. It comes with the USB input.   It is in mint condition, and functions perfectly well.   It is the latest 2nd generation.   Photos are uploaded for better illustration of the condition of the unit.   The price includes Con US shipping. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Paypal only, please add 3% or send as gift. Thanks for looking.
Hey guys,   I'm selling a WA 3+ modded by Woo, that was bought in here a while ago. The amp is in mint condition.   Here is the information I copied from the link I bought from:   Mods include: Parallel wiring Upgraded Gold Teflon tube bases WBT RCA Connectors Furutech Rhodium connectors BlackGate Cap upgrade   BIG POPPA conducted these mods and I'm sure he know a lot more about these mods than I do. The reason for selling is because I prefer...
Hi all,   I'm selling one Beyerdynamic DT880 in mint condition. It comes with the original soft headphone case, and the 1/4'' adapter. Please see the photos for more details.   The price includes Con US shipping. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Paypal only, please send as gift, or add 3%.   Thanks for looking.
Hi all,   I'm selling one Sennheiser HD580 in mint condition. It comes with HD600 ear pads and headband cushion, and stock HD580 cable.   Please see the pictures for detailed condition of the headphone. No longer has the headphone case, but will pack it extremely carefully.   The price includes USPS Priority shipping. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for the comment. I've uploaded another photo in better lighting, and updated the SN in the original post.    Hope it helps you guys make an informed decision.
Selling one stock HD580 HD600 cable in mint condition. The price includes Con US shipping.   A 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter will be included.   Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.