or Connect

Posts by aLm0sT

I'm selling my Unique Melody Merlin due to other investments. This is one of the nicest Hybrids out there and has an amazing dynamic and engaging sound.    This is a 5 driver Hybrid: 2 BA's for highs, 2 BA's for mids + 1 DD for lows.    MSRP is $879 + shipping. I'm willing to let these go for $459 + shipping. (Please PM me for more info on shipping costs). Reshell starts at $279, so you'd be saving over $140.   Paypal is on buyer. Will ship internationally. 
Selling my SE846 in mint condition, 2 months old with all accessories and receipt from authorized reseller.   Payment can be made via paypal.    I will ship for free within Europe. Outside of Europe, shipping is on you.    PM if you're interested.
Very interesting. Could you share some more thoughts on W60 vs K10 (e.g. soundstage, clarity, instrument separation, musicality, smoothness, bass)? Demoed the W60 and really liked what I heard. Haven't heard the K10's yet but I'm very interested. 
Agreed. Sold my SE846 after 3 months. Was never able to get a comfortable fit (too heavy, stiff cable), so I ended up just using it at home most of the time. The W60 on the other hand is miles more comfortable. Build quality isn't the best but they're much lighter and smaller and thus sit flush in my ears. Personally I also prefer the sound of the W60.
Can't comment on the Noble 6 but I share your thoughts on SE846 vs W60. I owned the SE846 for a few months but eventually sold them since I also found them to be fatiguing and I wasn't able to get a comfortable fit. Briefly listened to the W60 in a store at Charlotte airport and prefer them over the SE846 in terms of SQ (more balanced, very smooth, less fatigue) and fit. Compared to SE846 the W60's are a lot lighter and sit completely flush in my ear. Build quality wise,...
Had the chance to listen to the VE5’s today. I was using my iPhone6Plus with Tidal app. In short: they sounded incredible. Mid’s were definitely it’s strong point. Vocals were the best I’ve heard from an IEM so far. It felt like the singer was sitting right in front of me. Very addictive! Highs were very well extended and detailed which also contributed to the wide soundstage the VE5 has. If I had to nitpick, I felt like they sounded just a tad harsh with a few songs but...
Interested in a comparison between Mavericks and Merlin / Ref 1.    I heard it's only available in Japan, is that true? 
Up for sale is a silver litz cable terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug for AK DAPs + an 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from HPL. This is the new silver litz cable from Ted which is supposed to be even better than the old one.    Ordered these a couple month ago and just received them today, so they are brand new. Since I sold my SE846, I don't have any use for them.      Asking $200 + 4% paypal. Free shipping within Europe. No waiting time, shipped next day. 
Up for sale is a silver litz cable terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug for AK DAPs + an 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from HPL. This is the new silver litz cable from Ted which is supposed to be even better than the old one.    Ordered these a couple month ago and just received them today, so they are brand new. Since I sold my SE846, I don't have any use for them.      Asking $200 + 4% paypal. Free shipping within Europe. No waiting time, shipped next day. 
I'm selling a pair of SE215 Limited Editions. They are in mint condition and have only been used once for review purposes.    Will ship with original packaging and all accessories.   Paid $207 for them and I'm asking for $130 + 4% paypal fee and shipping.     P.S: Picture is taken from Shure website as an example.