Posts by aLm0sT

Up for sale is a silver litz cable terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug for AK DAPs + an 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from HPL. This is the new silver litz cable from Ted which is supposed to be even better than the old one.    Ordered these a couple month ago and just received them today, so they are brand new. Since I sold my SE846, I don't have any use for them.      Asking $200 + 4% paypal. Free shipping within Europe. No waiting time, shipped next day. 
Up for sale is a silver litz cable terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug for AK DAPs + an 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from HPL. This is the new silver litz cable from Ted which is supposed to be even better than the old one.    Ordered these a couple month ago and just received them today, so they are brand new. Since I sold my SE846, I don't have any use for them.      Asking $200 + 4% paypal. Free shipping within Europe. No waiting time, shipped next day. 
I'm selling a pair of SE215 Limited Editions. They are in mint condition and have only been used once for review purposes.    Will ship with original packaging and all accessories.   Paid $207 for them and I'm asking for $130 + 4% paypal fee and shipping.     P.S: Picture is taken from Shure website as an example. 
bump
-
-
-
In case anyone is interested, I'm selling a brand new silver litz cable 2.5mm TRRS + 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from Ted.    http://www.head-fi.org/t/722570/fs-brand-new-hpl-silver-litz-cable-2-5mm-trrs-2-5mm-to-3-5mm-adapter
Up for sale is a silver litz cable terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug for AK DAPs + an 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter from HPL. This is the new silver litz cable from Ted which is supposed to be even better than the old one.    Ordered these a couple month back and just received them today, so they are brand new. Since I sold my SE846, I don't have any use for them.      Asking $200 + 4% paypal. Free shipping within Europe. No waiting time, shipped next day. 
-