or Connect

Posts by BrucYSN

sorry i never heard the x41 so, can't comment, Do you have an amp? if not, I guess the hd598 would meet you needs. It's a wonderful wonderful product for its price. 
hmmm interesting although where is that idea of top the k701/2 comes from? Although I really hope it dose lol Wonder if it's as amp demanding as the k701
There is ton of threads regarding this subject, I think there is a major thread called " xxxxx the headphone game" or something like that. 
That's something nice to know,  Is there even BA headphone on market?   
i'd love some store like this in U.S lol save a lot of time searching on head-fi lol Anyway, dose anyone live around boston area? I couldn't find many audio stores around here. 
if you new to this , neither of em is bad. Although I would say HD650 has much value, resale value and a lot more flexible on different type of musics than others.  There is a minority of people here really got a beef with K701, Seems like the mids on K701 it's somewhat flat and weired, but not too bad, in fact if you don't have much experience, i don't think it's easily to tell. Don't get me wrong K701 is a great product and like others, they all have their own issue....
I guess most people would vote for lcd-2 There is group of people here really like the Ed8, and someone hated to guts, hard to see people here hold such extreme opposite opinion over them. If you wanna portable and more I guess Ed8 might not be a bad choice, you got a lot more flexibility with em. Although I'm not quite comfortable walking around with a 1k on my head.... 
ps1000 isn't that bad, just too much money for what it has to offer....might be good for some one only wanna rock XXXX out himself lol 
THe difference is minor, noticeable but minor, frankly by asking around here  won't do you any good. If you certain about grados, pick up used ones, rs2 if you wanna save the money, and when you can't help the curiosity of urs, than buy a used rs1 too and sell the you don't like, you won't loose much money this way. I just auditioned rs1 and sr325 again lol at my friends place this weekend. Frankly the Rs 1 to my ear is much better cans so frankly i believe it well worth...
there is a button on top called search : ), i think you can find em easily at for sale section