Posts by BrucYSN

I recently brought a pair of Sennheiser's  IE8, however, I kinda got feeling that my Cowon I9 could really drive it. The sound is really sin and the mids are kinda left out. Even my crappy Realtek sound card on my laptop can brought much fuller sound than the I9. I am not sure if's my I9's own problem or it's just need a little boost from an amp So, after reading many favorable review from head-fi, I ordered an Fiio E7. However after I pluged in my laptop to try out the...
Oh, OK I was just wonder, I am new to the Audiophile world, the sales man in the audio store said everything trend matters, but I figured I already got a amp and DAC what would sound card do for me. Thanks a lot
Hey guys, I got question about the sound card. I've got a sennheiser 650 and AKG 702, and a little dot MKIV+, and kinglex Dac. So i wonder with my setup, would upgraded sound card improve the sound quality?(if I listen from my computer). Because the problem is that I mostly use my laptop, and I don't think it's possible to upgrade its sound card, and I am not sure about those external ones. So I kinda hope if some one could tell me how much will it improve by upgrade the...
Hey guys, I got question about the sound card. I've got a sennheiser 650 and AKG 702, and a little dot MKIV+, and kinglex Dac. So i wonder with my setup, would upgraded sound card improve the sound quality?(if I listen from my computer). Because the problem is that I mostly use my laptop, and I don't think it's possible to upgrade its sound card, and I am not sure about those external ones. So I kinda hope if some one could tell me how much will it improve by upgrade...