or Connect

Posts by BrucYSN

Ye for 28 dollars, i don't see too much to complain lol. EQ is ur best bet
$1500........ that's like a new mac book pro.... 
How's the WA22 against ur Leben? and is the tungsol 2399 same as 5988? 
Guys, I know many of you have the Wyred4sound DAC-2 nad love it , that includes me, but recently I've got some funds freed up, I was thinking of upgrading my rig, and I would like to start with the source, So any of you experienced DAC-2 and other dacs would prefer em over DAC-2? I was having the PWD in mind given its current price, The audio gd-7 dac seemes nice too.    Thanks 
**** it looks good. 
I would just camp over there.   
Westinghouse? sounds like expensive tubes where you find em.     
what are the boxes in ur avatar? 
Agreed, sennheiser really put em self up front, the new version of 5xx series are fabulous, but it's probably not great for metal.  I wonder though when would they upgrade the former flagships lol, that would be very interesting to see.     
Well, to me, the biggest advantage of LCD-2 it's its amazing natural tonality, nor the T1 and HD800 can match with LCD-2 and a lot more emotional to my ear, these two factors are the top priority to me, so ...    I don't find the LCD-2's treble is roll off, but recessed a bit for sure which it's not a bad thing to me. And it's got a lot better with Rev.2 based on review lol, my rev.2 it's on its way lol