or Connect

Posts by BrucYSN

I'm not sure as there is a DSD upgrade for extra $100 from manufacture, i mainly used usb, so probably not :(
bump
Bump
Moving sale, selling the whole set   --------price drop   Wyred4sound Dac-2 mint condition  come with Wyred4sound P1-Ultra Power cord 2m($210)and Audio quest USB 1.5m($199) cable ---                                             Asking $1400 OBO   Woo Wa22 balanced tube amp min condititon  come with Whole set of  Paired N.O.S tubes worth of over $600 Sylvania 6sn7 Tungsol 6080 Emission Lab 5U4G AND Wyred4sound C1 Ultra Analog XLR 0.5m silver cable($160).                ...
Moving sale, selling the whole set ------price drop   Wyred4sound Dac-2 mint condition  come with Wyred4sound P1-Ultra Power cord 2m($210)and Audio quest USB 1.5m cable($199) ---                                             Asking $1400 OBO                       glorious reivew for this dac all over internet, check it out one of the best USB dac with balanced output.   Woo Wa22 balanced tube amp min condititon  come with Whole set of  Paired N.O.S tubes worth of over...
Moving sale, selling the whole set----------price drop   Wyred4sound Dac-2 mint condition  come with Wyred4sound P1-Ultra Power cord 2m($210) and Audio quest USB 1.5m($199) cable ---                                             Asking $1400 OBO                 glorious reivew for this dac all over internet, check it out one of the best USB dac with balanced output.   Woo Wa22 balanced tube amp min condititon  come with Whole set of  Paired N.O.S tubes worth of over...
Well, the M50 as a closed headphone has rather punchy bass, and slightly light on mids
With All Due Respect, u got to do more digging, this kinda issue had been discussed a million times in this forum. But any way, if you wanna more bass, get 650, u wanna more neutral tone, get the hd600
Those are pain in the neck to drive well, i don't know if a portable amp would get the job done, especially you using a J3 with no line out if I recall it correctly. If you wanna really nice portable HPs, I think Son Z1000 would be a nice choice, other wise you might wanna save up a bit and get the Ed8 from Ultrastone.     
wait is S400 is the firewire thing?