Posts by tool462

Fixed.
So that one picture...you guys know the one. I had to change my boxers. Then I scrolled through everything, saw that one picture again at the bottom. I had to change my pants. Jesus.
 I'm in the exact same spot. Gnex will have 4.2 probably before the Nexus 4 comes out even. Not sure when the official source will go up but AOKP said they will be merging 4.2 with their Milestone 1 and it should only take a couple hours to straighten it out once 4.2 leaks somewhere.I would have been more tempted by the Nexus 4 and it's hardware if JB wasn't already so smooth and silky.
Not sure exactly, but I have 54,000 in Google Play (over 3 accounts) but a handful of those are repeats.  Lots of stuff that I don't have in Play since I only use Play for metal.
Here are some:   http://reviews.cnet.com/home-audio-reviews/?filter=500891_103222_#filter=500891_103222&sort=lowPrice9%20asc
    This particular snake oil was aged at least 5 years and 4 days    Thread necromancy is strong today.
Thread necromancy!    Halloween has come.
Forgive my ignorance regarding tubes, but is there a way to easily identify if a "vintage" or "NOS" tube is worth checking out? I have a big warehouse store of random crap that often has big boxes of old, often sealed, tubes but have no clue what to look for. I don't get to the store as much as I would like, but they always have quite a few different types and for real cheap.
She did manage to steal my "kramer modded" KSC-75's...
  I have my speakers under my desk so my wife can listen to some music under there while I'm in the chair listening to my headphones.