or Connect

Posts by tool462

They definitely help.   I, like you, don't drink soda and only rarely do I drink coffee lately, so the NO products work for me.   I did just get a container of Assault that didn't work for me really, but Body Fortress (cheap Walmart/Target brand Protein/supplements) makes a NO Xplode copycat now that I might try.   Starting Kris Gethin 12 week program in 3-4 days :D
  My Nexus is waiting at home for me, came yesterday. Will you let me know how the touch screen controls work with most Humble Bundle games?  I'll be flashing ROMs too much for a couple months to try Ubuntu I'm sure.
  If you read their interviews and, at least to me, listen to the delivery I think they are more satirical and intend to provoke thought/feelings than anything. Not that I care, I wear my Ghost shirt for the same reason.  People see the upside down cross and the Clockwork Orange cover and get worked up. Being an atheist confuses them even more since I don't worship a deity "above" or "below" the ground ;)  Though many religious folks seem to think atheists are Satanists...
I hope people realize that this was a thread from 2003 bumped after several years a few pages back... Troll threads probably wouldn't stick around long these days.
  My sister (big dress maker/costume maker) is already working on my Papa Emeritus costume for next year Halloween.  Ghost is badass.  Too bad I don't have 5 metal fan friends that would be Nameless Ghouls for me :p   The few interviews they have are funny, curious who the guys behind instruments actually are but I sort of like not knowing.
 Rosewood or bamboo clogs?
 How was Goatwhore live? I enjoy their last 2 albums quite a bit.I missed Lamb of God/In Flames/Sylosis when they were here, but some coworkers went. Sucks missing shows in Minnesota since there aren't many metal shows around here to begin with :(
Based on those, may I suggest:   Parkway Drive - Atlas God Forbid - Equilibrium Sylosis - Monolith Be'lakor - Of Breath and Bone Goatwhoe - Blood for the Master     I would have some more but Between the Buried and Me is having a hard time leaving my Foobar.
 Welcome to Head-Fi!Sorry for you wal...aww **** it.
 Digital of course is an option or your partner could rip it for you and invest in a $1-2 flash drive too.International shipping via USPS for a CD is extremely easy and cheap, don't be scared to share with the world you lazy CONUSers! :p