Posts by tool462

I like it, but I have a Magni/Modi combo on the way.  Just want to try something new and from what I've read the Schiit will pair better.   I don't have a lot to compare to though.
  Being the only real source (aside from NuForce uDac) I've had...you would be better served reading reviews online for a quality opinion.   I will say I love the combo with HE-300's.
I've tried everything from the only store within 30 miles...Dollar General.   I'll eventually be in a civilized area at some point and remember to try something else from a Walgreen's or CVS.
Can't find that stuff either, except in 1lb rolls for more than I'm willing to pay shipped :(
Sorry to post it again, but does anyone know of a source for the proper cotton?  I've tried everything in the stores in my area and none seem to really do it.
Open to offers of cash, trade or whatnot!
  If you flip the tray you'll be good to go, it is just REALLY close to the floor of the case so if you have 2 or 3 cards you don't have much room to route tubing and I personally don't use any rotary fittings in any of my builds.   Not a big deal obviously, just a nitpick for an otherwise sexy case.
For sale is a Hifiman EF2A USB DAC / AMP with the stock tubes.  It is in great condition (pardon the dust in the photos) and has never been moved from my desk since I purchased it.   Shipping via USPS from 55072 (Northern Minnesota)   Asking $110 via PayPal (I don't expect you to Gift it, nor will I ask for any fee compensation) shipped.   Price drop to $110. Drop again to $95, need funds in PayPal to cover my eBay fees coming up soon!
For sale is a Hifiman EF2A USB DAC / AMP with the stock tubes.  It is in great condition (pardon the dust in the photos) and has never been moved from my desk since I purchased it.   Shipping via USPS from 55072 (Northern Minnesota)   Asking $120 via PayPal (I don't expect you to Gift it, nor will I ask for any fee compensation) shipped.
PM sent.  Money ready to roll in PayPal as we speak!