or Connect

Posts by tool462

I own a few I got at antique stores, but I went straight to the straight razor.  I need to remember to get some of the DE blades to try out my Parker.
  I don't mind the Surefire's at all.  Just about every coworker of mine carries one in some form or another, I simply bought the Eagletac to show them that Surefire and our duty-issued Streamlight's arent the only way to sweep a room.   I live and work in way-north Minnesota and have had no problems with the Eagletac or the 4Sevens at -20F aside from being less bright than they would be 110 degrees warmer in the summer.   Some of those original 6P's go for insane amounts...
I wet shave and will never go back to "new school" shaving.  That is one thing that definitely has not gotten better over the years, the only thing better about modern razors is it is harder to cut yourself.    I started out with one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Parker-SR1-Stainless-Straight-Razor/dp/B002PQZEHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317557102&sr=8-1 using Derby blades and it worked very well.  100 blades go for about $8 and I get a closer shave so I...
Ha me too!  I'm a lurker of Candlepower but never even knew this whole section existed here.   I carry an EagleTac T20C2 MKII on my duty belt and a Quark Mini AA when I wear a thigh holster, otherwise I just toss it in my pocket as a backup.  Both have served me well.
  At least find some music with a talented drummer!    
I'm new to the audiophile crowd but I've had plenty of hobbies and addictions in the past and I will say one thing that is awesome about headphone audiophilia is just what people are complaining about.  You don't have to spend huge money to get near the pinnacle of what can be done technologically.  Most hobbies aren't like that at all.   We could all talk to the manufacturers and have them raise the prices on all their mid-range models to make us feel better I guess
I'll trade you some high end beers for your high end audio setup.  Then we can online chat back and forth comparing which is most satisfying :D  
I'm a noob but even my SR60i sound overall "better" to me than the Monster Turbine Pro Gold IEMs to me.  There is a glaring price difference and the Turbine's are pretty well respected around here for their value from what I've seen.
How did you make the enclosure for them?  Or is that a pre-built part?  They look amazing.
Yeah, Chris will do it for a reasonable fee and if he can talk you into doing it yourself with one of his cables he will do so and help with anything you could possibly need along the way.