Posts by tool462

Being pretty up to date in the PC tech industry (used to write hardware reviews, current job doesn't leave time for that but I still keep up) there are two views on Windows 8 from people I know:   1) They hate it, but have never used it, or only for a few minutes 2) They like the improvements it brings, and have used it extensively   ;)
Those are 40's :p
    Still sexy, this one I got probably 5 or 6 years ago on CraigsList for $500, at the time they were $1400- 1700 and no used ones about.  I thought it was a scam but emailed anyway, dude was literally moving that day across country and had no room in his last car trip lol.  I was going to flip it for some easy cash, until I hooked it up.   Once you go 2560 x 1600, you never go back.  Very easy to make my console gamer friends cry a little inside when I explain...
I prefer dumbbells whenever possible, but the gym (free employees only gym) I work out at now has only 70lb dumbbells so for presses, they are not sufficient.  Supposedly we are getting a set through 100lb but that still doesn't really cut it unfortunately.   Hoping I get a new job soon in a bigger city so I can join a "real" gym again.     I think my favorite lift of all time is one arm dumbbell press though, keep your legs close together and your free arm...
    Though you haven't used the Mjolnir with both (I assume) yet, if you had to keep one...HD800's or HE-6?
  That is a 30" Dell 3007WFP-HC.  Not sure which side monitors they are.   Here is my 30" next to a 23" cheap/crappy 1080p (I just use it for monitoring temps and Foobar pretty much)    
  405 in college, but I was 60lbs heavier then too.  Admittedly, in school I spent too much time on the bench and didn't have a real routine so overall I'm in much better shape now.  I can't believe how much faster gains I see doing a strict routine that is well balanced than before just doing whatever felt good.     Stick with it!   If you really want to get back into it, check out Kris Gethin's programs, you can skip half of the days and diet and still see good results :D
I do a 9 week cycle, current routine is pasted from Excel below.  Keep them all organized with dates to switch so I don't lose track.   Reps go down as each routine progresses, sets stay the same.  While reps go down, the weight goes up.   The last set of *most* lifts I do as a drop set (normal weight to set rep limit, then drop weight 3-4 times till failure) other routines I do "super sets" to transition between lifts.   I work night shifts with quite a bit...
  Visit the thread: Shaving, gents     :D
Do you live near a Fry's or MicroCenter?   If you don't need anything fancy from your motherboard, you can get a combo deal for next to nothing.