Posts by tool462

About a million openings for RN and similar jobs in the Federal Bureau of Prisons!   They usually don't last long once they start working here for a bit.
  Agreed.  Someday...
I have enough Silverstone and acoustipak (2 different densities) and plasticine left over for probably 3 more pairs.  I have some Dynamat Xtreme too, but not a ton of it.   If there is anything someone can't find or doesn't want to buy a whole sheet drop me a PM and I can send it out for a few bucks.
Soundstage = HD 800.  I've not heard tons of high end setups but from what I've read there is no competitor in that regard.   Of course there is the glaring price difference to account for.
Those drivers are sexy.  I think the center is actually the glowing of an audio breathing dragon's fire that is trapped inside each cabinet.   Forgive me, I just finished reading The Hobbit again.
That's pretty lame.  One thing to take advantage of your work but another to sell them without having HIS version measured.   I'm sure if we all did the "same" set of mods each of ours would measure differently, at least to some degree.
  For what it is worth, NOXplode and most other pre-workout nitric oxide boosters contain no sugar and are also available caffeine free.   Once you are in pretty good shape and start plateauing, an NO booster pre-workout really does take your workouts to another level.  Don't use it every day, just when you need a boost or want an extra good chest day etc.  Cycling just lets your tolerance go back down so the products remain effective, same as anything else.  But if you...
  Temps on 3770K are almost irrelevent as a comparison due to the shoddy TIM Intel used between the die and IHS.  Two chips on the same cooling might be 30C different under load.     Easy enough to cut the IHS off with a razor though ;)
Beautiful!  I'll go ahead and PM you my address.
  No fiberglass yet, I enjoy how it sounds with the cotton right now so I might just stick with it.   Stiff felt with transpore square on the back of the driver, 2 densities of Silverstone acoustic foam in the cups with lazy man's "pyramids" in the wells, none in the middle raised up part.  Plasticine filled and dynamat extreme on the outside around the driver.  Electrical tape over 3/4 of the bass vent, stock bass port hole, none extra drilled.   I think I might drill...