Posts by Pwn3r4Life

The RTi6 literally wouldn't have fit. They were too tall and would have ended up about 1 or 2 inches in the ceiling. I should have started research sooner. We made some rash decisions at Best Buy as well. I'm sticking to big brands from now on, no more of that crap. Funny thing was there is an HH Greg just up the road and they carry a huge selection of speakers, we literally bought them the day before mothers day.Anywho, this thread is pretty much dead now...
That was a quick decision. They hurt my head too at first. Gave me mad headaches. After they adjust they are more comfortable and all around better due to an improved seal.   Anyone use these with a Mix Amp? I'm thinking about switching out my Turtle Beach X31 for a Mix Amp and using the M-80s with it. Any mic recommendations? I'm not looking to mod my M-80s gaming only, I'm just looking for like a clip on mic that works well.   Also can I buy a 3 button speakeasy cable?...
So my dad and I went into Best Buy, Magnolia Home Theater and listened to a couple of speakers. My pick was the Mirage but my dad over ruled my vote and we ended up getting Definitive Technologies Pro Monitor 1000. Over priced and not pleased at all, neither is my mother.   They took a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time to burn in but I think they are done now. Very colorful and sounds like Beats by Dre. Clarity is decent throughout. Bass is meh. Bass hits a bit...
So my mom's current audio setup is iPod Video > Gold Plated Belkin Headphone to L/R Cable > Onkyo TX 2500 MKII > Advent Bookshelf II. Recently the sound has gotten more and more muddy. I think the magnets in the drivers of the speakers are just wearing out. My mom wants to pitch the whole system and just dock the iPod on my brother's Bose soundock portable. She is willing to spend around $200, but up to $300, on new speakers for the rig. I read online that the vintage...
    IMHO, the mic just sucks. I am probably going to purchase the new mic cable if/when it is released. Far worse quality than the mic in my iPhone or the one on my stock Apple headphones.
It's not that its bad, I found it just wasn't that good. Nothing special...
I'd do some research on the SIIS on battery life, I have an iPhone 4s but got some nice hardware.
I've wondered the same thing. Apple threw a 1080p FaceTime camera on the MacBooks was hoping it would be on the 4s, it's not. I hate front facing camera. It is not smooth, sucks in low light, and makes the littlest imperfection on your face look like puke.
What does that mean?Veni. Vidi. Vici.Tried google translate, nothing.I managed to get I saw out of Vidi. Makes me think it means I came I saw I conquered.
I used to use Sennheiser IE7 all the time. In a quiet environment, because they isolate so well, I found the music getting quieter and quieter so I turned the volume up and up. Hearing loss sure followed. In loud rooms I have trouble understanding voices. It is a bit more tough for me to have a conversation in a loud room. I just can't hear like I used to. I am only 14 and am never using IEMs again. My ears always got so fatigued and it wasn't until my mom said she thought...