Posts by Pwn3r4Life

The band on these cans sits atop the head, rather than tapping around the curve at the back of the top, I too found this awkward but, like it says on the box, once you were them for 24 hours and the steel flex head band forms to your head the comfort is amazing.       And to anyone else with comfort issues, let them adjust, it sounds weird but I've even seen a visible difference between my cups, they almost look defected now because they formed to my head. If I knew...
Sorry for my bad typing I'm on my phone...   I listen to classic rock rap and some country mostly. They really shine on rap and on Rick the drum and bass gets a new clarity that sounds just amazing. Intense guitar solos ring spout sach note individually and don't blend together into a too by mess. They have a great soundstage too sonic sounds like you are surrounded in the music. On country the boot tapping becomes more apparent. Hit doesn't take away from the music  they...
I hate it when I run into a sexist woman... i totally agree with whoever said that about sexism and racism Its like you don't see women doing berthing they can to impress men and paying for everything on a date or before that even going through the pressure and nerves of asking a guy out so shut up if you make 70 ccents for every dollar a man makes... Then the man is only left with 30
Can anyone explain MIUI google gave me nothing... sounds like the Linux of smarthphone OS...
I was suprised with how neutral they were but after a good 35 hours or so of burn in I feel like the bass is more present and louder, less boomy, far more detailed, more transparent, and has superior impact. I burned in with 12 hours music 12 hours 20hz tone and then repeat...  
MIUI 1.11.9? Never heard of it? Nice avatar... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I actually had to buy headphones around this case issue... I love my Apple bumper but they did a great job of making it impossible to use non Apple certified products fit. I saw awhile ago on ThatSnazzyiPhoneGuy Griffin something... Watch his videos, you'll get it.   The best for fitting all ports is skins... It sounds dumb but for 30-40 bucks or so this is great...
I am going to Radioshack now... I forgot about that store I loved listening to their demo cans when I was like seven years old... Good times  
If your music is at a low bit rate then this could cause it. Most people don't know but Pandora comes through at a disgusting 96 kbps. I hear a mean thump in mine with tons of impact and its sexy as h*ll man! I can definitely tell the difference between thump in the same song but the different bit rates. I use the song Blunt' Blowin' by Lil Wayne to test rap music bass and it BOOMS when I listen in 256 but sucks at 96 in Pandora. I know some of you are thinking 256......
I lied I can't find it.... In that case Where where WHERE!!!