Posts by Pwn3r4Life

I hate it when I run into a sexist woman... i totally agree with whoever said that about sexism and racism Its like you don't see women doing berthing they can to impress men and paying for everything on a date or before that even going through the pressure and nerves of asking a guy out so shut up if you make 70 ccents for every dollar a man makes... Then the man is only left with 30
Can anyone explain MIUI google gave me nothing... sounds like the Linux of smarthphone OS...
I was suprised with how neutral they were but after a good 35 hours or so of burn in I feel like the bass is more present and louder, less boomy, far more detailed, more transparent, and has superior impact. I burned in with 12 hours music 12 hours 20hz tone and then repeat...  
MIUI 1.11.9? Never heard of it? Nice avatar... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I actually had to buy headphones around this case issue... I love my Apple bumper but they did a great job of making it impossible to use non Apple certified products fit. I saw awhile ago on ThatSnazzyiPhoneGuy Griffin something... Watch his videos, you'll get it.   The best for fitting all ports is skins... It sounds dumb but for 30-40 bucks or so this is great...
I am going to Radioshack now... I forgot about that store I loved listening to their demo cans when I was like seven years old... Good times  
If your music is at a low bit rate then this could cause it. Most people don't know but Pandora comes through at a disgusting 96 kbps. I hear a mean thump in mine with tons of impact and its sexy as h*ll man! I can definitely tell the difference between thump in the same song but the different bit rates. I use the song Blunt' Blowin' by Lil Wayne to test rap music bass and it BOOMS when I listen in 256 but sucks at 96 in Pandora. I know some of you are thinking 256......
I lied I can't find it.... In that case Where where WHERE!!!  
Smartphone forum? Where where WHERE?!!?! Jk I found it..  
Love the troll charlie the unicorn face! I know but people generally buy smartphones for the OS that they prefer. I doubt anyone is going to buy the Galaxy S II over the iPhone 4s because it has a 1.5 ghz processor. Android on an iPhone would be bad! Not because I prefer iOS but because iPhone has inferior hardware to other smartphones...